Chapter Fifteen

-Arabella-

"What time is it?" I groan, reaching my hand off of his back, and onto the thick layers of his brown hair that was messily displayed on his head. "Your hair is a big ol' mess."

He slides out his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants that defined not only his bum, but his legs and package indefinitely, unlocking his phone. "'Bout Seven-thirty."

"Ugh," I whine, falling back into the bedding, and planting my face into the pillow, removing my hand from his head. "Why did we have to walk? We could have just stayed there and drove down here."

"Oh quit whining, ya big baby," He teases, turning his head to face me as a dinky smile lingers on his face. "It wasn't that long of a walk"

"It wasn't that long of a drive either," I hiss jokingly, playfully hitting him with my hand. "My legs hurt."

He smirks, propping himself on one elbow to look into my eyes. "It was only about two blocks."

"Two blocks that wore me out."

He chuckles, turning his head back to the wall to glance at the tv mounted on it. "You really don't get out much do you?"

"I regret that nap we took," I reply, ignoring what he asked. Staring down at my laps to fiddle with thumbs, as he closes his eyes with a sharp breath. "I feel death."

"Nice to meet you death...I'm Harry," Harry greets, teasingly poking my thigh with his index fingers.

He forced himself to sit up, sprawling himself along the messily done up mattress with sheets in all directions on top of it.

"We were walking for like thirty minutes," I say in shock. "You made me weak in ten minutes with those fingers though.Which added to the aches."

"I'm a good expert when it comes to fingering," Mr. Naughty over there says with a smirk, running his fingers up and down his jaw.

"Did you get my... um, cum off your shirt?" I mumble, referring to how he had wiped his filthy fingers on his sexy black t-shirt. It probably reeked of my juices.

My daddy clicks his tongue, eyeing me with those hypnotizing green eyes of his. "No, baby. Why would I do a thing like that?"

"Oh god, why wouldn't you?"

"What if I wanna go around smelling like my beautiful little darling's pussy? What if I want to use your cum as cologne? Hmm? Ever think of that?"

ew, someone come get your man. What even?

"That's so disgusting!" I yelp, letting my hands fly up to my face as some sort of reassurance. "Stop!"

"Hmm... Come on baby, you know you love when Daddy mentions something like that about you," he purrs, his lips coming in contact with the air by my ear, as shivers run through my spine.

He gets on top of me, straddling me with each leg on either side of me.

"Do it, Arabella," he pauses, a large smile displaying itself on his lips, his eyebrows wriggling. "Somebody's embarassed."

"Stop," I whine, not being able to help the small giggle that comes right after, as he playfully plays with my fingers. "Please."

"My sweet little Bel, with a pussy that tastes like cherries," Harry sang in a high pitched voice, licking his lips seductively.

I cringe. "Cherries? Seriously?"

"Pepsi," he changes. "with a pussy that taste like Pepsi!"

"My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola," I sing aloud, but he doesn't pick up on the Lana Del Rey impression, which saddens me slightly.