2

I drive to the restaurant. All the road we were silence. When we arrive, He gets out from the car. And look at me, I don't get out. "Hey, Why are you still there? Get out." He shouts at me. I get out "Why do you want me to get out? I will wait you in the car, sir." I say quietly. He looks at me and sighs. "I want you to order my food because if I get there alone. It will be a crowd and I will, can't eat food. And I think this is your job." He says. "Of course, sir. Let's get in." I don't believe that excuse, but it's okay.

We get in, and he says to me what he wanna. And He gets in restroom. He gets out. "I am sorry. I don't answer because You shouldn't know me before I start work. I am really sorry." I say to him politely. He looks at and smile. "I will forgive you. Because you are a young sister to The8 Hyung. And also because I know the reason now why you ignore me." He says softly. I smile to him.
The waiter put the food, but he put two plates in front of me. I look confuse. I will about to say something but the waiter bow to us and go. "I do not order food." I say. "Yes, I order that to you when I went to the restroom, I think you will be hungry after your first day in work." He says to me. "Thank you, but you should not have to do that." I say shyly. "It's okay, it's my treat to welcome you, and you do not have the option to say no. I insist. Now, Can we eat before the food become cold?" He says and smile to me. I nodded. After a while we finish food, and he pay, and we are going. We get in the car and I start the engine. While we in the road he decided to break the silence.

Dino: BTW, Where are you living?
Me: My apartment near your dorm. It two blocks away.
Dino: Wow, That's great.

And become silence again.

We arrived to his dorm. He gets out. Me as well, and walk to my apartment. I get in my room and set on the bed. I was about to take the bathrobe and get in the bathroom when my phone is ringing. My brother call me.

The8 Oppa: Are you in your apartment?
Me: Yes, Oppa. I was about to take a shower and sleep.
The8 Oppa: Okay, But you should eat first little princess.
Me: I ate oppa don't worry. I will go to take a shower now. Good Night Oppa.
The8 Oppa: Good Night little princess.

I take a shower and sleep.

||

I wake up early and take a shower. Furthermore, I do my morning routine and wear like this,

 Furthermore, I do my morning routine and wear like this,

I run for an hour and go to the Seventeen's dorm. I knock the door and wait until Jeonghan open the door. He looks at me confused.

Me: Good Morning Oppa, did you sleep well?
Jeonghan: Yeah, What about you? First, come in. I nodded and get in.
I look at the dorm and was about to say something when Mingyu say to "Good Morning, Moon." I look at him. He is in the kitchen to cook the breakfast. I say "Good Morning." I go where he is. And Jeonghan say "BTW, Why are you wearing like this? I mean I don't have rights, but you should be careful when you are wearing like this again."