4

Moon's Pov:

The food arrived we eat before we get out from the restaurant, Me and Minsu go to the restroom. Minsu says "Are you okay, Now?" "Yes, Su don't worry." I reply. "You know I think Dino have feelings for you. He seems worry when we didn't find you and when you were crying." "What?! Dino have feelings for me. Stop say nonsense. Because we don't talk too much and when we talk we fight, so stop say this." I reply. "I say what I see and what I feel." Minsu says. "Let's go they wait too much." I say. She nodded. We get out from restroom and go to them and go to the cars. All the way I put my head on The8 Oppa's shoulder.

The8 Oppa: Are you okay, Now?

Me: Ne, Oppa. I am good. You know I just remember the past. I wish I can forget about it, but do not I am completely fine. I smile to him. He kisses me and caresses my hair.

Jeonghan Oppa: Tell me now My hug or The8's hug? I surprisingly look at him. The8 Oppa yells at him.

The8 Oppa: Hyung, Why are you asking this questions now?

Jeonghan Oppa: Woaaah. You so protective when it becomes to Moon, but I am like that with my sister. Don't worry I was just joking. Sorry If I bother you, Moon.

Me: It's Okay, Oppa. The way after this become silent.

||

We arrive at the beach Me and Minsu go to change room and Minsu wear one piece bikini and Me wear this bikini

I get out from the change room. The boys look at us, it makes it awkward.

Jun Oppa: Wow, You look very hot. While he is talking, Me and Dino was staring at each other. He looks away from me.

Me: You know what I am going to change.
The8 Oppa: Wae? You look so beautiful.

Before I could answer, Someone carries me and run and drop me in the sea. I close my eyes when he dropped me, and then I opened my eyes and saw that he is Hoshi. I splash the water in his face. They all laugh at us and join us. After a while We all get out from water and I go to change.

Suddenly, someone grab me and enter to the change room for men and lock the door. "Hey, What are you doing? Let me go." I say but not too loud. He looks at my eyes deeply and move closer to me and I step back until my back hit the wall. He wrap his arms around my waist and his fingertips raise my chin and in seconds his lips land onto mine. First I don't respon, but slowly I lose myself at the moment as he's kissing me more passionately. I don't know what I am doing. Why I let him. I think he doesn't know either.

He captures my bottom lip, refraining fists the urge to bite it.

I start puching him away slowly, fists bunching up his t-shirt.

He let go finally. We stare at each other and I go to unlock the door. When I open it, I see Mingyu and Joshua look at us confused. I look down and go to change my clothes. I change and waiting them in the car. They also get in the car. I am not talking I just plug the earphones and look out from the window. They all look at me confused except him. The8 Oppa unplug my earphones I look at him. "Ya,What's wrong with you?" The8 Oppa says. "Nothing, I am okay." I say. "Maybe she confuses because I hugged her." Jeonghan says and smirks at The8 Oppa and I roll my eyes. The8 Oppa throws at him by a bottle of water. We all laugh at them. "Or maybe something happen in the change room make her confuse." Joshua says. "What is supposed that mean?" The8 Oppa says. "Why don't you ask her or ask Dino?" Joshua says again. They all now look at me and Dino confuse wait for me to answer. "Nothing happen it just that the women change room was busy so, I see Dino going to men change room, so I ask him to help get in their that's it nothing else. Right Dino?" I say and look at him. "Y-Yes, That's what happen." They all look at us and nod their head. And silence become. We arrive. Me and Minsu go to my apartment. And the boys go to their dorm.

||

I take a shower and change my clothes to a comfortable cloth. I look at myself in the mirror and remember what happen in the change room. I was in my daydream until voice wake me up "Momo, Momo." Minsu yells. "What?! Wae are yell?" I say to her. She in my room and I set in the bed. "Maybe because you are not listening to me, and you are in your daydream. What are daydreaming let me guess about Dino, right? Minsu says. "What?! Wae I should be thinking about him? No, I don't I will not so stop talking about that." I yell at her. "Ya, girl calm down I don't mean it I was just teasing you so relax. I will sleep. Good night babe. Love you." Minsu says. "Good night love. Love you too." I say.
She goes to her room and sleep. I am also was about to sleep, but the doorbell is ringing. I look at the clock and get up and go to open the door and opened it I stare at him.

Dino: Sorry to come at this time but I wanna to talk with you.

Me: What do you wanna to say?

Dino: I am really sorry about what happen earlier in the change room. You were so hot and that make me confuse.

Me: Wow, really. You kiss me just because you can't control yourself? You know you should control yourself and don't try to talk to me again. I slammed the door shut in his face. And go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.......

A/N:

I don't know why I do this to Dino in the last chapter  😂😂

What do you guys think about the next chapter?