9

This chapter for you goingjihan hope you like it. ☺️❤️

Moon's POV:

We arrive at the beach me and Minsu go to change while the boys prepared for the bonfire. We go out, and we help with them, Jun Oppa and Minsu are so suspicions. I look at Dino who was busy with tent. I then walk with my crutch in the sea, but not like I walk so deep.

Then, I find child is drowning, I try to walk a little fast then I catch this kid and swim to the shore. The boys start to look for the child's parents.

I place two fingers on the breastbone I press on it carefully I do that few times until that little boy breathing again and gain his conscious. The8 & Jeonghan Oppas come with his mom. She take him and thank us and go.

||

Dino's POV:

I was looking at Moon when she was helping the little boy. She is so beautiful, warm-hearted and volunteer. My thoughts get interrupt by the boys' laugh. "You should guys to see how Moon saving the boy. Her concentrate was awesome." Vernon Hyung.

I look at her and she is just smiling shyly at what the others compliment. The8 Hyung says "Moon was studying medicine for two years, but then she stopped and decided to study art."

I take a look at Moon and find her sad about what The8 Hyung says. "Woah?!! That's really cool thing." almost all the boys say in the same time, but Moon is smiling sad smile. I wonder why. "Now, let's eat. We all are hungry." Mingyu hyung says.

The8's POV:

I messed up and talk about Moon's studying when I know she hates to remember that. "Now, let's eat. We all are hungry." Mingyu says. I take a look at Moon, and even she smiles I know she is sad. "Oppa, I wanna this. IT'S MINE." Moon yells at Hoshi hyung.

Dino give her the food and they stare at each others like no people around them. I think Dino like Moon. Actually, I don't mind if he likes her because Dino is a good for her, but of course I am a protective brother.

We all eat and talk about random things. "Let's play truth or dare." Seungkwan suggests. "OKAY." We all agree to his suggests. We start play until it's my turn. "Hyung, Truth or dare?" Vernon asks me. "Truth." I say. "What are the most 3 things make you happy?" Vernon asks me. "See my parents happy and proud of me. See Moon always smile. Always stay  with you guys." I answer.

Moon's turn. "Truth or dare, Moon?" Mingyu asks her. "Dare." She says. "Kiss someone of us you choice for 7 minutes." Mingyu says and I shout him death glare. I see Moon her cheeks get light pink. She is getting closer to Dino.  My eyes open widen. That's not true, I am dreaming, right. I take what I say earlier.

Moon's POV:

I got frozen by then. I don't know what to do. I move closer, He stand when he realize that I choose him. Then we stand facing each other then, his hand touch my face, he closes my lips to his and our lips touch each other, they move sync as they fit each other well.

I forget that there are people around us. I feel like the time stop. His lips so soft, he kisses me gently. Then we pull away and take breath, and I am so red like tomato (Damn even is that not the first time we kiss, but this is different, and I like it). Does really I like him. Damn of course not. Let's just forget about that.

Dino's POV:

I wanna to pull her to another one. Now, I am sure that I really like her. I got back to reality when the others start to play another game, and teasing me, but when I look around,

I find Moon not there and she walks to the beach. Then found The8 hyung go to her, I think he asks her about the kiss because they seem like they argue with something.

Moon's POV:

I go to the beach to stay alone a little, but The8 Oppa come and start to argue with me about what happen earlier. "Do you like Dino?" He asks me in strictly tone. "Actually, I don't know, Oppa. And I don't know why I choose him. Even if I have feelings for him, I will not confess to him." I reply.

"You know that Dino not that damn Feng. So, why don't give yourself a chance? And that's not mean that I accept you get in relationship with Dino that easily." He says to me and chuckle. I laugh and say "I really don't know my feelings for Dino, So not now. And I know that you are become more protective." I say and we two laughs. Then he left me.

Jun's POV:

I went to confess to Minsu two weeks ago, and she said yes. Now, we decided to tell the others about that. "Hey, boys I have an announcement to do." I say. "Me and Minsu are dating now. And I will never make this effect on our work, and that's my word to all of you." I say and there were silence for a moment, and then.

"You son of bitch, how dare you keep this from me, huh? Come here before I hate you with this damn crutch." Moon says, and try to walk a little faster to reach Minsu and we all laugh at them. "Congratulations, guys. We are happy for you two." We all say to them. "Don't think that end here. We still have to talk." Moon says in funny tone to Minsu. And we laugh again at them.

Dino's POV:

I set beside Moon, and decided to talk to her. "Moon, Can I talk to you?" I ask her. She looks at me and nods her head.

"Listen, since that incident and see you all in blood, I was wanted to hug you, I have feelings for you. Even you aren't ready for loving me or have feelings for me, it's okay, but I will not give up to make you fallen for me.

I will make sure that the8 hyung will accept our relationship. I love you Moon. Likewise, I really do.

Not only that, but I will wait for your answer, but I will not take a no as answer."

I say with serious and aggressive tone, stand up and go seat beside S.coups Hyung.

Not only that, but I find her looks at me in confused and unbelievable way.

Moon's POV:

After Dino go and seat beside S.coups Oppa, I still can't believe what he says to me. I don't know what should I say or what to do.

I am really love him as well. Furthermore, I am really now more confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued..................