15

No one's POV:

The other days become a little stress for Moon. Also, She ignores the other except for the other three members and she goes take the chemotherapy treatment after work with one of the three every time. And talk to Minsu a little but not about what happen or the treatment.

Dino's POV:

I am really tired these days also because Moon ignored me or actually everyone. I explained to The8 Hyung that I did it with her because I want her be always mine and after that we calm down, and he accepted what happened between me and Moon.

We are on our way to the company, we have to practice before go to the location for filming the mv. We arrive and find Moon with other staff explain to them things. I enter the practice room and after few minutes Moon enters and gives Minsu paper, explains to her things and I find Minsu look at her with sad look because she doesn't talk to her too much.

|| At filming location:

Jeonghan's POV:

Me, Joshua and DK are keeping eye on her because she work too much today, We go to others and start filming. After three hours, we finish and we start to collect our things to leave. I find DK keeps his eyes on her, so I go to change and collect my things. And Noona ask her to do some work until we finish.

After a couple of minutes, I hear scream, I go out to see while DK and Joshua go out as well we look at each other with confused then run to the voice and find MOON lay on the ground with blood from her mouth and unconscious, Dino lift her and go to car with me, Joshua and DK with him in the car and go to the hospital while others come after us with other cars.

DK's POV:

We arrived before other after the nurse and doctor take her, We decided to tell Dino and tell him not to say to the others, and also to not make Moon know that we tell him. After we tell him, he cries for sometime and when others come, he stopped.

"What does the doctor say?" The8 asks.

"He said that she tired herself and her body is weak for that, but they give her sleeping pills, so she can rest a little, but thank god she is okay." Joshua Hyung says with a small smile. They nod and seat waiting for her to wake up.

Of course we won't tell them what he actually say even we make Dino not to listen. He say that she worked herself too much while she take chemotherapy and if she keep do this, they will make her stay in the hospital until she finish her treatment special when it work so well on kill this diases.

Seungkwan's POV:

"I think you should watch what are you always saying to her The8 Hyung. Every time, you two fight she ends up in the hospital, and also this time she keeps ignored everyone, Do you think you are a good brother? BECAUSE FOR ME YOU AREN'T AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO HAVE A SISTER." I say in the angry tone and end up yelling at him.

They all look at me with a shock on their face.

"SAY SORRY TO YOUR HYUNG, NOW?!" S.coups Hyung yells at me, I just look at him, and shook my head, he is about to say something when Wonwoo Hyung cut him say "That's enough, guys. We are in the hospital and that's not the right time." After that we keep all silent until the nurse come out of her room. "You can go in to her she gain her conscious." the nurse says and we bow to her and enter the room. We enter, she turns to us with a weak move and she point at and we all look confused for whom she point at.

Mingyu's POV:

We enter, she turns to us with a weak move and she point to me, I go to her and she asks or me to make her seat straight on the bed, I help her. And she look at Jeonghan Hyung with asking eyes, but I decided to forget about it.

"The doctor say you stress, also tiring yourself, You should take care of yourself." Vernon says and she nods her head. "When I can get out from her?" She asks. "Two days and you can get out." Jun Hyung says and again she nods her head.

"I will stay with you today." DK says and I feel about something FISHY. "But why don't I stay with her?" I ask, "I think no one to stay with me is better I don't want anyone." She says and looks to Jeonghan and Joshua Hyungs with eyes to make other agree. "Let her do what she wants." The8 Hyung says with calm tone.

"Then, let's go and let her rest. I will tell to nurse to come check on you." The8 Hyung again says. We all go out one by one. "Take care and rest well. I will come early in the morning to check on you." Dino says with love, worried tone, and she just nods to him with smile and he kisses her on her forehead, then left. I also left.

DK's POV:

"Are you sure you want to be alone? I can stay." I say, "Yeah I'm sure. Does anyone know?" she asks, "No, we even make sure that Dino doesn't listen to what doctor say about the chemotherapy. I have to go now. Goodnight" I tell her, she just nod and smile with small goodnight.

When I go out I shock for who is standing outside the room and his face angry as hell tells me that he hears our talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: The ff is going to end soon I hope you enjoy it.goingjihan