11

A/N: Make it up for @goingjihan. I hope you enjoy it.😊❤

Minsu's POV:

We arrive at home, but Moon is so silent. "Hey, let's eat. I am hungry." I say to her. "I will take shower first." She says and I nod my head. She head to her room. I text Jun about what happen, and he is so shocked like us, but I tell him to not say anything to anyone.

Moon's POV:

I head to my room and lie down on the bed. I was thinking of what I saw earlier. Furthermore, I really was about to love him. Not only that, but I thought he is different, but I am stupid all boys are same.

I get up and take shower. Likewise, I finished taking shower and head downstairs to eat. "Are you perhaps jealous on him?" Mi-Sun ask me. I look at her and shook my head.

"I just sad and angry that I was about to give up and accept his love, but he proof to me that I was right, and I will always be right. So no one ever tell me to open my heart again." I say to her, and take the dish and put it on the sink. I head to my room and sleep.

WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER:

Dino's POV:

Yesterday there was a friend of mine I know want to see me and I go to him, we talk and laugh together and tell me to help to get job and I tell him that I will trying my best for him.

Then, when we are talking there was a girl staring at me all the time and ignore her, maybe she is the fan or something, but why she is familiar to me.

I get up and get out from the store then someone calls my name I turn around and see the girl from earlier. "Hi, Don't you know me? I am Laila the new girl." She says to me.

I keep think a while and then remember her. "Oh yeah, hi. Do you want something?" I ask her, and she shook her head and say "It just that you're my bias and I am happy to see you. Can I get your autograph?" I smile to her and nod.

I take the pen from her and sign on one of my photos then suddenly she kissed me on my lips. Furthermore, I got shocked and then pushed her. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!" I shout at her and give her things and go away.

IN THE MORNING:

Moon's POV:

I get up and get ready for work. I take shower and do my morning routine. Not only that, but I open my closet, take a look about what should I wear. Then, I choose this.

I will wear this shoes because my leg still hurt