8

Dino's POV:

"OPPA!!!!" 

The8 Hyung run to her and kiss her hand and her forehead. "Where I am Oppa and What happen?" Moon says. "You are at the hospital. Do you remember why?" Jun Hyung says cause The8 Hyung can't say because he still cries. "Oppa, stop crying, please." She says to him. "Hey,The8 come with me just a sec." S.coups and Jeonghan Hyungs say and get out from room. "I will go to call the doctor" Joshua Hyung says. "Guys, all of you stop crying please." She says once again while hold Minsu's hand. The8, S.coups and Jeonghan Hyungs come back. "Where is joshua?" Jeonghan Hyung says. "He is going to call the doctor." Seungkwan replies. I don't know why but I feel like I want to hug her. My heart was shattered when I saw all her face is blood. That's my first time I feel like this for someone special not close to me. WHY???!! Is that because maybe just maybe I....LIKE HER...

Moon's POV:

I feel sad at myself that I make people who really love me scared like this, but I really wish I am not existing.

"Hey, Miss Moon. How do you feel now?" The doctor says.
"I..... my head little hurt me and my body as well." I say.
"Ohhh that's normal don't scare. Furthermore, I think you will, can get out from here tomorrow morning, but don't walk without crutch for two weeks. I will leave now. Ohhh and also only one person can stay at night with her." the doctor says and leaves the room and the others as well let me with The8 Oppa.

||

The8's POV:

I am alone with my sister. I hold her hand and start cry again.

"I am so, so sorry, my little princess. Please forgive me. I messed up I shouldn't tell you what I say special when I know you are in pain cause of what happen. But I scared about you. Can you please forgive me? I love you so much." I say while I look at her hand and sobbing while I pull her hand to my chest.

"Of course, Oppa. I know you weren't meant what were you saying. I love you too, Oppa. Wo ai ni, Gege." We both laugh and I kiss her hand and cheeks and hug her. Then the others come again. "Yah! Don't scare us like this again. If you wanna know how much care about you, do anything to make us show it or ask us. But not like that." Minsu says while hold her hand and slap her slightly and hugged each other. All of us laugh at them.

"Now, who will stay with her? Because The8 so tired and need to rest." Jeonghan Hyung says. "But I am fine, I will stay with her." I say. "No, You need to rest." Moon says and show me her puppy eyes. "Fine. Then who will stay?" I say. "Can I stay? Or I think Dino is better to stay." Minsu says and we all shocked. 

||

Dino's POV:

I am so shocked that her best friend says that. But if anyone asks me, I will accept this because I need to talk to her to know her more. "DINO!!!! YA!! DINO YAAAA!!!!" Wonwoo Hyung shouts and yells at me while I am lost in my thoughts. 

"Ne, Hyung. I am sorry" I say. " We all decided to make you stay with Moon but If anything happen call us" Joshua Hyung says to me. I only nod as response. They all left, and let us alone. I prepare the bed that is next to her to sleep, but she says something shock me. "I tell Minsu to say this." "Why are you told her this?" I ask her. "Because I wanna to thank you because she told me that you are the one who donate blood for me, And for all the help you do it for me. I am really appreciate it. Thank you so much, Dino." She replies. "It's really nothing anyone who in the same situation will do this, and you always welcome. Can we be friends now?" I say and ask her while stretch my hand wait for her to reach it and her answer. "Of course, Dino." she says while reach my hand. Now, I hold her hand. "By the way, Can I ask you something?" I ask her. I get a nod from her. "Why there are scares on your hand?" I ask her again. There is a silence a moment. "You can not....." I cut off by her says. "There were an accident in the past caused me got depressed back then so, I was tried to hurt myself but Oppa didn't know about that. That's why Mom and Dad tell me to come here, so I will be better. Maybe I will tell you about the accident another time. Now I am tired." She says, and I just nod and go to the bed to sleep. She sleeps as well.