12

A/N: This is for you both ( ˘ ³˘)♥ @goingjihan @Seventeenisum  

S.coups' POV:

I was about to live and go to the dorm when I saw the door of the Noona's room on so, I go to check on it because Noona don't stay late and Moon left early today.

I go towards the room then I find the door slight open. Furthermore, I enter and find Moon there. "What are you doing here? Don't you left about an hour and half ago?" I ask her.

"Noona called me and tell me to check on some important work for the award festival." She says to me. "Okay, I will wait for you and go back together." I say to her. "You really shouldn't do that. I will finish and go back." She says. I just shook his head and glare at her then she just sighs and nod.

After half an hour:

"Okay, I finish the work right now. Let's go." She says. "Wow after half an hour, you finished. You were want me to let you here alone. Let's go then." I say to her with a glare, and she just mentioned a small sorry. I just smile at her.

We at the car and there is a silence for a couple of mins. "The new girl that work here, she sent from Feng, and He makes her to do something for Dino. I don't know what they plan or anything. I just hear her when she was talk to Feng. Likewise, I don't know what should I do. Feng is very toxic person and I know he might plan something to hurt Dino because we pretend we are in relationship." She says to me.

I listen to her with shock, and I don't know what to say to her, and think a little. "First, let that between me and you until we know their plan. Secondly, Try to become a bit close to that new girl so, we can know their plan. Thirdly, Be in good terms with Dino, okay? And anything you know about them or their plan, you should tell me." I say to her. She nods and again mention small okay. We arrive at the dorm and her house.

Minsu's POV:

"Why are you so late?" I ask her. "I was having important papers to do about the awards. Then, S.coups Oppa give me a ride." She says while make her way to her room. "I wanna talk to you about Dino." I say and she glares at me. "Why don't let him explain to you what happen?" I ask her, and she looks at me while shrugged her shoulders, and mention small, maybe. "I am tired now can we talk later." I nod and left her room.

I text Jun that she said perhaps will let him explain himself to her. And Dino should take this chance.

IN THE MORNING:

Dino's POV:

I prepare myself to explain and confess to Moon. I am not ready to lose her again. Not only that, but I open the practice room and found Moon, Minsu, and some of our choreographers dance together. The other members come and watch it.

(A/N: The first group is that what I mean. For not continue watching if you want.^^)

It's not the first time I see her dance but every time I see her, I love her more. We have the same passions. After they finish, we clap for them, and she is shy because all is complement her. She come towards me and whisper, "Come with me." I look at her with shook on my face, and she grab my arm and dragging my outside the room.

"I want you to explain yourself to me." she says. I explain everything to her. "I love you, so I can't do something like this to you, I really love you and don't want to hurt you. Please love me back." I confess to her, and wait for her answer until I feel soft lips press on mine.

I kiss her back, we pull away take breath, "I love you too and trust you. Not only that, but I know you didn't and won't do something like this to me." She says. "I promise you I won't." I say smile to her and she is as well and pull her to another kiss.

"We have work, so let's go now." She says, I'm pouting and go with her.

The8's POV:

I noticed that Dino and Moon weren't here, I am about to look for them when they enter the room holding hands, but they let it right away. I smile at the sight.

Then, Moon comes to me. "Thank you for persuading me to hear his explaining. Also, I want to go out with after work today, we didn't go out together for a while just to of us." She says and I nod at her and give her a kiss on cheeks.

"Woah, I didn't know that you are perfect dancer like this. Where do you learn this?" Hoshi says to her and ask her. She just smiles shyly and looks at him says
"Thank you Oppa for liking my dance skills. Back at China, when I was ten, I love to dance even more than The8 Oppa. So I take lessons there, but I stopped but didn't lose the passion, but now I dance to get rid of my stress or when I am sad." And Hoshi hyung only nod at her with a smile, then three still stand talking.

||

The day end peacefully, I and Moon go to eat dinner together. We at the restaurant waiting for food and we talk about random things. The food come and we dig on it, and then we decided to talk to our parents a video call. After that we ask for the bill, we were about to leave.

But then we find Feng with his girlfriend aka her old best friend, we try to avoid them. "Hey, Moon. I am happy to see you again." Lena says to me, "Yeah me too, How are you?" She replies. "I'm good, how are you? And how are things with your boyfriend?" Lena says and I notice that Feng get mad by then Moon's phone is ring and I look how is calling and it was Dino.

Moon: Hey love.
📱: Hey sweetie, Are still with hyung?
Moon: Yes, we are going already, just wait a sec babe.

"Sorry, but we have to go, I happy to see you bye." I say and wave to Lena and drag The8 Oppa outside.

Moon: Thank you, Dino. I don't know what is going to happen if you didn't call.
📱: Why? What's wrong? Don't you with hyung?
Moon: yeah I am with him, but I bumped into Feng and Lena, she stopped me and talks. That's all.
📱: Are you alright?
Moon: yeah. We are in the way. Bye.
📱: Okay, bye love.

She ends the call and just smile. "You know I will never be against your relationship with Dino if he just brings this smile to your face." I say and she smiles to him and kiss my cheeks.

We arrive at the apartment and say goodbye to him.

||

Minsu's POV:

I was working and then Moon come. "Hi, what are you doing?" She asks. "Just some work I have to end, Do you have fun with The8 Oppa?" I ask her while she takes water and apple from the fridge

"Yeah, We even call our parents. but..., Feng and Lena come when we are going and Lena stopped me and start talking then Dino called me then I take advantage of that go out from the restaurant with The8." She says.

I look at her not knowing what to say, "We should sleep tomorrow is important day." She says and I nod to her, grab my things and go with her upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am back again (◠‿◕). It has been a while but I will try to update regularly. Love you all( ˘ ³˘)♥.