14

No one's POV:

Moon is really nervous, and she is not only her first time on stage, but her first time to dance and so many people watch her. But she does it not only because Hoshi asked her, but also to make her brother proud of her.

Then, they now on stage and perform spider together.

The8's POV:

I am really happy, amazed that she perform like that I know she can dance, but she hated to perform on stage. "Wow, she really a good dancer like you." Joshua hyung says with smile, I look at him with smile as well and nod my head.

"WOW, Hyung me and my girlfriend in the future will give you a babies dancers." Dino says with proud tone, smile. I smile at what he says and imagine the future. They finish their perform and Hoshi Hyung take the mic and Moon's hand.

"Good evening everyone, I just wanna thank you for loving our performance and sorry to my member for not telling you, but it was a surprised, and also thank you, Moon, for performing with me and I will give her the mic now and HORANGHAE." Hoshi says, laugh and bow. Then, Moon takes the mic and takes the mask off

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am so nervous. No one actually know me because I am one of seventeen staff, but actually I stand now to talk because I wanna say that it's my honor to perform with Hoshi Oppa, and I also to say to my brother that I love him so much, and I am so proud of you I do perform today because it's always your wish, so I make it today. THE8 OPPA SARANGHAE, GEGE WO AI NI, BROTHER I LOVE YOU. Thank you and Sorry if I take too much time." She gives the mic to Hoshi Hyung and run from stage to me and give a tight warm hug. It's the best memory for me, and best moment.

We pull away and kiss her on her forehead. We got our prize and go to celebrate and then go home.

||

Moon's POV:

We go and it's the best night for me. Then I got a call from Dino. I smile and answer him

Me: Hi handsome.
📱: Open the door, beautiful.

He says, and I just go downstairs. Once I open the door, he kisses me so deep and close the door and push me my back hit the wall.

He kisses me, so deeply I clench my hands to his t-shirt, we pull back for breath, and then he connects our lips together again, and then he make his way to the stairs while kissing, and he makes me go upstairs backwards. Our lips move in sync I really love it.

I love his taste of his lips we enter my room then we pull back again, and then look at each other's eyes then I connect our lips again, then he pushes me on the bed and we deeply kiss, and he sucks my lips so damn good. He takes of his shirt, and mine as well, and through it on the floor.
(Imagine the other things 😉)

||In the morning:

I wake up, and the sunlight hit me and I just groan. Then I look beside me then smile while I find how we sleep hugging each other and I look at his face with smile then I look at his lips and I just get up little to kiss him and I find him kiss back I smile and after like five minutes we pull back and smile to each other.

"Good morning My Sweet Girl." Dino says with smile. "Good morning My handsome boy." I say with the same smile.
"I have to get up and take shower then go back quickly to the dorm." He says while kiss my forehead and I just hum to him and smile.

Then he finishes take shower I also go to takes one, and it still early for work, so I just wear any comfortable clothes. We decide to go downstairs together. I am really shocked.