7

Moon's POV:

I wake up early I don't know why even if we don't have work.
I go downstairs all are still sleep except Jeonghan Oppa. Not only that, I do my hair a mess bun and go to them.

"What I know you are not type wake up early special in off days. Why are awake?" I say and chuckle. He chuckles as well and smile to me.

Jeonghan Oppa: You know what?

Me: What?

Jeonghan Oppa: Yesterday, I listen to your conversation with S.coups. I didn't mean to listen, but you make me want to kill this guy and any guy like him just to protect girls, I can't imagine thing bad to my sister as well.

Me: Well, actually it was my fault that I didn't listen to The8 and thought he just overprotected, but he was right. So, I am wrong, and you make me remember The8 after this incident because he also was wanna to kill him. Him and I chuckle.

After a while, Me and him were in the kitchen prepare the breakfast.

"NO, JEONGHAN OPPA. DON'T DO THIS." I shout while running until I bump into something and fall on the ground, and he falls over me. And we are laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPEN H----" The8 Oppa shouts and his shocks at our view. The others come as well and Jeonghan get up and assist me to get up.
"Oppa, we were doing the breakfast and then Me and Jeonghan Oppa start to play with the flour, and I was run and then bumped into something, so I fall, and he falls over me nothing else happen." I explain to The8 Oppa.
"I trust Hyung. So, I know nothing happen." The8 Oppa says and was about to walk away.

"WAIT!!!" I shout. "You just trust your Hyung. REALLY OPPA!!" I say and shout at him.

"First, you are not allowed to shout like this. Second, you really want me to trust you again." The8 Oppa says to me. I look at him. I try hard to hold my tears not make anyone see it.

"You still treat me like this even if you still care about me. But you know what I do not wanna anything from you, Oppa." I say and run out of the dorm. I think there are persons run behind me. Dk, Dino and Seungkwan.

I run and run and they still behind me shout my name to stop. And then feel that Jun and Minsu also join them. I finally stop. But I stop in the middle of the road while they are on the pavement. Suddenly, there is car come and all of them shout at me to move away. I don't even look at the car. Suddenly, I fell on the ground really hard, and I see that all of them run to me and everything goes black.

Seungkwan's POV:

We all run to Moon. Jun Hyung calls the ambulance. Me, Dino and Minsu with Moon on the floor and Dk calls S.coups Hyung.

I get up and explain to the driver of that car that he will not get into trouble because she mean it. The driver was really scare.

A few minutes, The ambulance come and the only Minsu go with her. Furthermore, we are about to find the taxi, but the driver offers to us that he will take us to the hospital. And we agree and thank him.

S.coups POV:

We all are seat with The8 to talk with him about what happen.

"Yes, I was wrong. But I still scared about her furthermore, he still around her." The8 says.

"Don't worry when she came back, talk to her, and she will understand." Joshua says to him. Jeonghan, Woozi and I try to comfort him.
Mingyu just say that we make him lose his chance to try her food. And that make us laugh at him. Wonwoo gives The8 a cup of water. Hoshi and Vernon also comfort The8.