16

Dk's POV:

"What is happening here?! What does chemotherapy mean?!" Jun says in calm tone but he is so angry.
"Let's go from here and I will tell you what is happening." I tell him. 

|| After a while in hospital's cafeteria

Dk tells Jun everything about Moon's illness.

"Please tell me that is lie or prank?" Jun says with sad tone, and crying. "I hope I am hyung, but that's the truth." I say with the same sad and crying tone. "HOW CAN YOU THREE DON'T TELL US?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE8 WILL HAPPEN TO HIM IF HE KNOWS?!" Jun shouts at me. "We tried to convince here to tell you, but she refused." I tell him, but he just looks at me and stand up and go. "HYUNG?! HYUNG, Where are you going?!" I shout his name and then ask him. 

"I am going to stay with her and in the morning I will tell others even if she refused. She is not just The8's younger sister, she is my younger sister as well." Jun tells me and go, I just sighed and go behind him.

||

Moon's POV: 

I was trying to sleep after they go, then I hear the door opens, I look at the door to find Jun Oppa stands there and looks at me with sad, crying, and mad eyes, furthermore Dk is behind him, by look at Jun and Dk, then Jun knows about my illness. They close the door and Jun comes closer to me while Dk just standing close to the door. 

"How you keep it from me?! Didn't you always say that I am your bestfriend?!" Jun says while crying. I nod my head to him while crying as well. "I am sorry, so sorry but I was not have hope to get better even if I get this treatment." I say. "Without joshua, Dk and Jeonghan Oppas, I wasn't get this treatment right now." I continue while three of us crying.

"In the morning, You will tell others and if you didn't, I will and this is my last decision." Jun says, and I shake my head to him "Please, Jun don't if The8 knows like this, he will keep blame himself and say he is a bad brother and horrible one, please, Jun." I say, and beg him. "If he knows later, he will blame himself more, and the situation will be horrible." Jun says, and I think his right, so I nod my head as agree. "We will stay with you until the morning." Dk says and I just nod.

|| In the morning:

Dino's POV:

We are on our way to the hospital before going to work. We arrived, and found Jun & Dk with Moon. They look so nervous, sad and worried. "How are you now?" Vernon says. "I am well now. When can I get out of here?" she answers and asks us with weird tone. "Two days and you will be going out." Joshua hyung answers her, she just nods to him. 

"I want to tell you all something." she says and silence for couple of min and continue, "I have cancer, my mom and dad know about it and get treatment, but there's no good result so I stop it and ask them to come here so I can be with The8 Oppa before I die, but Dk, Joshua, and Jeonghan get to know and they insist to start the treatment again and until now there's a good result." she says to us while looking down, bite her lower lips, and crying same as all of us especially The8 hyung who kneeling in front of her while holding her hand.

"How you, mom and dad keep that from me?! I am bad brother, I am horrible one you could ask for. I love you I swear, you are my little princess and all I did is to hurt you.......... h...hit me, yell at me, do anything to me, but don't leave me. You promised me before. Please, I am sorry. Your prince is so sorry for hurt you. Please, forgive him.... Please don't leave." The8 Hyung says while crying, and beg her, even take her hand and hits himself, and all of us crying. Moon and The8 crying so hard. 

|| After a while:

The8 takes Moon in his arm, and she put her head on his chest. They are so cute. I am so happy that the treatment is going well. "I am sorry The8 Hyung for what I said yesterday." Seungkwan apologizes "It's okay, kwan. You weren't meant." The8 Hyung accepts and Moon was looking to them in confused, they tell her about what happen. They leave for work, but I stay to talk to her a little. 

"I..... I love you so much, and I will be there for you. The treatment go well already, and about The8 hyung I talk to him, and you don't have to worry about that. I will go to work now and come after I finish taking you home. Moon, you mean so much to me." I say and get up kiss her forehead, and she just nods her head to me, closes her eyes will I kiss her. "Oh also, think about how you are going to tell Minsu after she comes from her parents visit." I smile to her and go out.

|| After a week:

No one's POV:

Moon told Minsu, and they hugged each other and cried, but Minsu calm downed after she gets know that Moon gets better.  The doctor told her that she might need to one week or two weeks more, and she will be completely cured. Of course, she stopped to go work and her hair gone, so she doesn't love to go out too much, but of course, the boys and Minsu let her.  Dino get her different hats with different colors. 

"I don't want to eat, I am full." Moon complains and Dino doesn't let her, he keeps feed her and sometimes do recipes and tell her she will help her to cure fast. "Please, love. This last one." Dino says while feed her last spoon.  

(What is love if you are not the support of your lover, you  there for him or her when they need you because you will regret that you didn't spend time with your lover when you lost him or her).  Let's back to  the story. 

"Can you let me sleep now?" Moon says to Dino after he finishes feeding her. "Why you want to sleep now?" Dino asks her. "I just want to take a nap I feel sleepy." Moon explains to him. "Okay sleep a little and I will wash these and go to the dorm takes shower and get clothes and come then wake you up." Dino says and she just nods. "I love you so much, princess." Dino says while leaving the room. She just smiles shyly like every time he tells her that. 

||After 1 hour: 

"Moon, wake up love. I get you some candies which you love, I ask the doctor first before getting it, and he agreed. Love, wake up already." Dino comes close to her and plump her hair, but she doesn't wake up, then he shakes her body but still doesn't wake up. He gets scared and worried, 

"If you think it's a good prank, it's not. Please wake up." Dino beg her and think she does prank. "F*CK, WAKE UP, DON'T LEAVE ME." He yells while shaking her body. 

"Hyung..... Moon... She doesn't....... Wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: the FF is soon to end.