17

Comeback.
Even as a shadow.
Even as a dream.
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

S.coups' POV:

I am seating with boys in our dorm and Dino with Moon as past days and then my phone ring and its from Dino

📱: Hyung..... Moon... She doesn't....... Wake up.

ME: WHAT?! WHY?! WHAT HAPPEN?!

: I......don't know.....she was sleeping and told me to wake her up......but now she doesn't wake up.

ME: Okay, calm down she will be fine, I will call the ambulance, and we are coming to you.

"What happen Coups?" Does something happen to Moon?" Jeonghan asks with sad and worried tone. "I don't know Dino said she doesn't wake up. I hope she will be okay, I call the ambulance and now let's go to them." I reply with worried tone as well.

"Let's go boys, Moon is tired and I call the ambulance." I say. "What happen to my, princess?!" The8 asks. "Nothing, she just tired, let's go now." I say and we all move rapidly.
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

After a while:

We arrive at hospital, and doctor check on her, The8 and Dino are panicking really hard, Minsu come to us running, really I don't know how she can be acting so good, just Moon cures, and will show her real face.

"She just lost her conscious, and this will be normal this period of the treatment. She is good now and gain her conscious, she will need to stay here until she will full recover, you can go to her now, also she will full recover soon." The doctor say and we thank him, and go to her. When we open the door, she looks to us with a little smile, furthermore, She opens her arms to them. They run to her and cry.

"Stop make her cry, the doctor says she will be good more than now so soon. So stop makes her cry." Minsu says. I roll my eyes to her, "You are really a good best friend and good at acting skills." I say to Minsu will look at her with disgust look, and she just looks at me with confusion.
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

Moon's POV:

I just look to S.coups Oppa with confusion look as Minsu, why he treats her like that. There must be something I need to know. "The doctor said, you will stay here for sometime until you full recovery so soon, so I will go get some clothes, for us and stay with you." Minsu says, and before I can reply to her "NO!! Anyone will stay with her, but not you." S.coups Oppa says we all look at him. "Why?! Why you treat me like this for a week ago?! What did I do?" Minsu asks S.coups Oppa.

"Don't be close to Moon until she recovers, and I will tell you after that, You will go get things she might need and anyone of us will stay with her and this all I have for now." S.coups Oppa says and all of us be silent. Minsu looks at me with sad eyes and go out of the room and Jun go after her.

"Why you did that to her, Oppa?" I ask, "I will tell you but not now." He replies. "Now, I will stay with Moon and tomorrow will go get some clothes and comeback to her." Dino says, and I smile to him and all the room become silent.

Jun comeback and give us the things, they go now. Dino asks for another bed in room and I go to change.
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

After two weeks:

I seat on the bed in the hospital watch the concert and taking the treatment, I am getting better time by time and doctor say two weeks and I will full recover I talk to my parents from time to time and Minsu as well and still don't know what's going on with her and S.coups oppa.

"Miss, there someone wants to see you." The nurse enters says to me. "Who?" I ask. "It's me." I look at him with shock. "What do you want?" I ask him "I come to check on you and see you because I miss you." He says with stupid smile on his face, "I don't want to see you and to check on me, nor miss me." I say with strict tone, Feng just looks at me with cold eyes. "You become so aggressive, by the way, how is your boyfriend? Does he still with you or left you?" Feng says with sarcastically,

"Why? Do you think his like you?! I am still alive because of him, he is better than you, also he is the only one make me understand that I never loved you, he learns me ho to love and be loved, you are nothing to me and all the past I have with you, I forget it, My present and future with him only, and if he is not with me, then I will be alone until I die. And now go out, you aren't welcomed here." I say with strict and aggressive tone. "I think she says all she wants and tell you to go out." Dino says and S.coups Oppa beside him both look at Feng with angry face. Feng looks at me and go out. "Did you hear what I say to him?" I ask Dino shyly, and he smiles to me and nods, I become shy, so I look down, S.coups and Dino giggle at me.

After a month:
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

No one's POV:

Moon become full recover after what happens by three weeks, and Now she gets to her job.

S.coups was misunderstanding Minsu because He saw her with Feng and the girl that works to him to hurt Moon, so he thought she has deal with that, but found that Minsu find out their plan and go to warned her brother to not come close to me.

Also, Jun proposed to Minsu, and she says yes, so they go to China to talk with their parents.

Moon and The8 become closer than before, and he annoys Dino a little and doesn't let them spend, so much time together alone.

"Let's get married as well." Dino says to Moon.

She chokes on water and look at him "You are not romantic so I will refuse."

✩.・:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•:。✩

A/N: Two more chapter and will end.