18

Thank you for becoming my unpaid therapist.

This chapter of my life called happiness.

*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

No one's POV:

Two months later and now Moon and Minsu is doing a shopping for wedding. Yes the wedding Jun and Minsu will get married and the married in China. All the members of course go to China for the wedding.

"I am hungry, Can't we eat and continue?" Moon asks Minsu. "We will enter this shop and go to eat." Minsu answer. We enter the shop. "What do you think black one or red one?" Minsu asks. "What does Jun love?" Moon replies. "I will get red one and one with black and red together?" Minsu says. "I think Dino will love this one on you." Minsu says while hold sleep dress open from chest and has cross from back with red color. "YA! Minsu stop it and get what you want, I am hungry." Moon says with loud voice and Minsu giggle at her and give her the sleep dress.

"Finally, I am starving, I will not be shopping with you again." Moon says while eating her pasta. "Yeah, you say this every time and in the end you go shopping with me." Minsu replies sassing her friend.

Moon rolls her eyes to her. "I swear if Dino was here, he will yell at you not to roll your eyes, or he will make you roll it by his way." Minsu sassy her friend again and Moon just choke on her cola "YA! MINSU WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Moon yells. "As if you can do anything." Minsu tease Moon. Moon sighs and continues her food silent.

"Let's say the dresses and go home." Moon says and get up to leave after finishing eat. They leave and choose the dress, after 2 hours they finish and go home.

*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*

After a week:

"You know every girl became nervous and scared in this day but look at you, I am scared about Jun. I think you will rape him." Moon says to Minsu while the makeup artist put the finale touches.

Minsu giggle at her "Why not? He becomes mine so what if I done? So tell me how I look?" Minsu says and asks Moon. "Beautiful. Can I take you from Jun?" Moon says and chuckle with her friend. "OH NO, I am sorry. Also, Dino will kill me." They laugh.

"Yeah girls, Are you ready?" Dk enters and asks them. "Wow, You look gorgeous, Jun is so lucky." Dk says. "Oh, Thank you Dk, Where is S.coups now?" Minsu asks. "Wait outside the room." Dk replies. Yes Minsu asks S.coups to walking her down the aisle, and give her to Jun.

This Minsu wedding dress and her hair style

"You look so beautiful sweetie." Jun says to Minsu who gets shy. "Thank you love. You look so handsome as well." Minsu says.

Jun style

"Can you dance with me, Queen

"Can you dance with me, Queen." Dino asks Moon. She gives him a smile and her hand.

"You look so beautiful, my queen." Dino says to Moon. She smile shyly to him "You look so handsome and hot my man. I am jealous, every girl here look at you." Moon says to him with pout. "First, don't pout or I will kiss you here in front of your parent and brother. Second, I have my queen in my arms and she more than enough in my eyes." Dino says and kiss her hand, she smile shyly to him.

Moon's dress and her hair after she recover

Dino style

The wedding end, Minsu and Jun will go for honeymoon, the others will go back to Korea

Jun and Minsu will have a hot and sweet night. Dino and Moon will have sweet cuddle in night after The8 agree of course.

"Let's break up." the shock appeared in everyone who hear. She doesn't believe what she hears.

✩.・:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•:。✩