6

Moon's POV:

"What happen?" The8 Oppa asks. "Nothing, the light was cutting off and I bumped into something and couldn't stand up so he carried me." I explain to him. "Wow, this younger is really caring these days." Jeonghan Oppa teasing. And the others in the car chuckled at his statement. After a while we arrive at the restaurant. The8 oppa helps me to walk. We arrive and order the food. Suddenly, I see a figure but its familiar to me when it comes closer it was him again Feng but this time he is with a girl....wait its Lena. She was my best friend in school before she transfer to another school and after that I know Minsu. We were in good terms even after she has gone but we keep in touch until this accident and don't talk to anyone even Minsu but she still my best friend and I love her.

"Wow, Moon. Long time, huh? I miss you and miss our moments together." Lena says. "Hey, Lena. I miss you too. How have you been?" I say to her. "Good. I work as fashion designer. You know I always love fashion. And I have a boyfriend now his name is Feng. He was there. Where he is going? Oh there he stands with his sister. And what about you tell me?" Lena says. "Yeah I know you always love fashion and I know your boyfriend because he is my best friend's brother. And I work as assistant and makeup artist to boys group named Seventeen at Pledis Entertainmaint also my brother Kpop Idol at this group." I say. "Minghao Oppa become idol. That's amazing and of course I know this group I love their music and songs. What about your........." Lena says and cuts of by Dino who comes in right time because I know what she will ask about. "Babe, Where are you all boys wait for you ? Furthermore, your leg also will hurt you." Dino says. "Wow, Are you date an Idol? He is so caring." Lena says while staring at Dino.

"Yes, I am her boyfriend. I am Lee chan but You can call me Dino. Nice to meet you." Dino says and offer his hand to her and she take it and she stare at him. I feel angry when she does this so.... "Ah... Jagi. Can you carry me cause my leg hurts me, please?" I say and pretend that my leg hurts me. "Yeah, babe. Sure." Dino says and carry me furthermore, he walks to the table where boys are and put me at chair and seat beside me.

||

Feng and Lena seat with us and we are eating and talk about random things.
"I never thought that you will have a boyfriend easily like that." Feng says to me. I look at him and I was about to open my mouth to say something but Dino interrupt me. "Well, actually I am the lucky one to have Momo." Dino says while putting his hand on my shoulder and kiss my cheek. I really surprised by his action also the others.

I go to the restroom while Feng grab my arm "Are you thinking that this drama happened outside persuade me, huh?" Feng asks me. "Put your hand off me cause if my boyfriend see this, he will not like this." I say. "Are you talking about me? Please put your hands off my girl. I ask you nicely next time I will not be nice." Dino says. Dino comes closer to me "Oh god I miss you and miss this lips." Dino says. He press his lips on mine. It was slowly and sweet, but it comes so passion. I don't hesitate to kiss him back. I lose my balance again, but he pins me in the wall and getting deeper. "Ya, lovey-dovey that's enough. We can't calm The8 more than this." Hoshi Oppa says. We pull apart and look at each other and Dino hold my hand.

We all walk towards the others and after a while we all go to the home. I think Jun Oppa and Minsu are dating. They are so suspicious these days. "Oppa, can I sleep with you tonight? I don't wanna be alone." I say to The8 Oppa and he knows what I mean. "Yes, You can." The8 Oppa says. I think Jun Oppa go with Minsu in my apartment. I swear if they do any mess I will cut their throats.

||

S.coups POV:

Moon will sleep in our dorm tonight. I think there is something bother her that's why she wants to sleep with her brother.

After all of them go to sleep, I still can't sleep. I go to the kitchen to drink water.
I found that not only me who can't sleep.
"Why are still awake?" I ask her. "I was thought about my past so, I can't sleep." Moon replies. "Ohhhh. I see. Can I ask you something?" I say. "Sure, Oppa what is it?" Moon answers. "Why you were crying when we were at the haunting house? And who this Feng?" I ask. "Feng was my ex-boyfriend and of course Minsu's brother. The8 Oppa was opposed this relation but I wasn't listening to him and after 5 months of this relationship, he changed or he was like this, but I wasn't seeing it from first anyway one day we were at Amusement park we all decided to go to haunting house when we all enter, Feng grabbed me in a room and in this room there are 2 boys as well. They rapped me. I was crying so hard and scream with all my voice, but that wasn't enough. They finish and let me there. My friends were looking for me when they found me I was in the floor helpless and lifeless. I go to hospital and I get trauma to love again I also become speechless for 9 months or a year don't talk or do anything just cry. Minsu and The8 Oppa were always by my side until I become normal again. I think I answer the two questions." Moon says while her eyes so watery, she tries to keep her tears, but she fails. I pat her back to comfort her. "That why I love the hip-hop song (Trauma)" she says while wiping her tears and I chuckle. "I am sorry, I shouldn't ask you." I say. "It's okay. I don't think that I will open up to someone else. I only talk to The8 Oppa." She says. "I see. You can always talk to me I will always listen." I say and smile. "I will. Thank you, Oppa. Goodnight." She says and smiles. "Goodnight." I say and smile as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued........