❗️NEW STORY❗️

SUMMARY

STRESS RELIEVER

Here goes nothing...

Two strangers met at a very unlucky day, got into a heated argument and ended up at the police station to settle their arguments

Next thing they knew, they were "making love" at Lee Taeyong's place on that same night.

They've come to realize that they both enter the same university and since college was toxic and stressful and their families were also a problem, Ashtyn and Taeyong decided to become "stress relieving partners" but they agreed that they are not a couple, not even friends, no strings attached, no label, just two people trying to relieve each other's stress.

Ashtyn and Taeyong found comfort in each other's presence. Eventually, they realized that they weren't really in need of someone just to relieve their stress, rather... they needed someone who would listen to them, not judge them, hear their problems, stick with them through the good and bad, accept their flaws and just, and love them for who they really are.

It's not just about intimacy, it's about being feeling genuine love for that person through thick and thin and accepting them for their imperfections.

LINK:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/256760308?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=demigxddess&wp_originator=nYptf%2BrNfCDvG4iGKrkaNsh7JiYo976nABjIBVBicjb19KvZLb3kqUST4KU%2FxPWpUPOquIY%2Be%2FCidN4RmL9R9TSUwJcKGOwx734vy%2FndBWc4AQaZ9YGoewrIed34ZZbo

WARNING:
Semi - Mature Content

DISCLAIMER:
I apologize in advance for the typos and grammatical errors in this story. English is not my first language. Thank you.

Date Started: February 8, 2021
— love, demigxddess