II

II

P A S T

~ Third Person's POV

It was back to school again and Eehuey was now in Secondary 3. She felt no excitement going back to school because in high school... she was a nobody.

 she was a nobody

CTTO

She didn't had friends nor did anyone spoke to her, it's like she was a ghost in their classroom because no one ever seems to acknowledge her presence.

Until today...

"Class, we have a new student joining our section."

Everyone else peeked at the door and saw a well groomed young man wearing his complete uniform.

He looked fancy and very good looking with his thick eyebrows, expressive eyes, pointed nose and sharp jawline.

"Come join us, young man." the teacher called him to enter class.

The girls already started to whisper with each other with smiles on their faces when he entered class, except for Eehuey who was just staring blankly at him with no facial expression at all.

"Introduce yourself to your classmates."

He was went infront and bowed first. "Hello, my name is 'Xiaojun'. I am so happy to meet all of you and I hope we could all get along." he smiled.

Although Eehuey knew he was just someone who would ignore her existence, she admits that Xiaojun seemed so approachable, well-mannered and well-spoken.

"Dude, he's the son of Master Han and Lady Mei Ling." Hendery whispered to Ten. Eehuey shifted her gaze upon hearing that.