IX

IX

P A S T

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

"You trust me, right?"

Eehuey was still confused by what he meant so she stuttered. "Xiaojun... I'm c-confused, what's g-going on?"

"Baby, all I need you to answer is if you trust me... So do you trust me?" he repeated his question.

Eehuey swallowed the lump on her throat. She didn't knew what was going on or what he meant but one thing's for sure...

She'd trust Xiaojun more than anything in the world.

"Yes, I trust you."

So she did as Xiaojun instructed her, she packed up all her belongings and sneaked out of their home while the sisters were in deep slumber.

"I'm sorry sister Flora, Rose and Joan..." she whispered as she held unto the door right before leaving.

"I need to follow my heart." she said then she closed the door and left.

It was already past midnight, she only carried a flashlight with her as she roamed into the dark woods. She felt the cold breeze of midnight air that made her quiver in her thin, laced, white dress. Smoke came out of her mouth as she panted heavily.

 Smoke came out of her mouth as she panted heavily

CTTO

She was starting to question her decision on why she made up her mind that quick without knowing Xiaojun's intention but there was no turning back this time.

"Xiaojun?"

Atlast, she made it at their meeting place and she saw a guy standing there, patiently waiting for her.

He turned around quickly as soon as he heard footsteps towards his direction and he felt relieved seeing her.

"Eehuey..."

Eehuey ran towards him, arms spread to give him a tight embrace. She was surprise to receive more than a tight embrace since Xiaojun cupped her face and gave her a kiss on her lips.