❗️NEW STORY❗️

❗️NEW STORY❗️

CONVICTED
(NCT - Jeno & ITZY - Yeji)
2021

Eighteen-year-old Jeno was charged with first degree murder when his schoolmate, John Kim, was found dead in his apartment

Eighteen-year-old Jeno was charged with first degree murder when his schoolmate, John Kim, was found dead in his apartment. Jeno was sent for trial and the judge found him GUILTY for the murder of John Kim.

Jeno was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Leaving behind his family, friends, and his then girlfriend of 2 years, Yeji.

Two years later, Jeno (20 years old at that time), went for his fifth trial and after spending two years behind bars, the judge finally declared Jeno... NOT GUILTY for the murder of John Kim that took place 2 years ago.

Jeno was released from prison to reunite with his friends, family and girlfriend.

However, the people in their community did not welcome Jeno with open arms. They discriminated, criticized and belittled him, calling him a murderer that got away.

As time went by, cases of murder in their town skyrocketed and all fingers were pointed at Jeno as the main culprit but they had no solid evidence to prove that he was the main culprit, apart from the fact that he was once a convicted murderer.

But Yeji was on Jeno's side, she knew in her heart that Jeno wasn't the man behind those crimes and she did everything she can to defend his name. She firmly believes that he was still the same Jeno she loved before, nothing could ever make her believe that her boyfriend was a criminal.

WARNING
Mature Content
There will be narrations of killings, violence and murders but it won't be too detailed.

Date Started: July 01, 2021
Date Published: August 01, 2021
Date Ended: * on - going

E N D
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE
❤️