3️⃣

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
-𝐴𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒-

-----------------------------------------------

•𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒-𝐴𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒- •-----------------------------------------------

"Don't I just look fine as fuck?" I joked to Casey, flipping the camera around so she could see my outfit in the mirror. "Girl, shut up and let's go. I need a ride." She hissed, "Yea on this di-" "Y/n! Let's go, "she yelled. I left the bathroom and stopped when I saw her turn around on the phone to finish getting dressed. She turned around and saw me staring, causing her to throw the finger up. "Hurry yo fine ass up." I chuckled.

Last night

I shook the memories out of my head and sighed into her neck, inhaling her scent. You know when your thoughts start to go in a direction they shouldn't and you don't want them to go in, but the more you suppress them, the more you think about them.I couldn't stop thinking about the position we were in and what we'd done that started like this.

Oh, and especially that missionary, and then her legs would be over my shoulders- "Y/n why the hell are you getting hard." My head atomically popped up. "I'm not" and it was a damn lie. She looked at me, unimpressed. We stared for a little too long and I was about to move until she kissed me, I kissed back, but something felt a little off. She turned her head and the kiss got deeper. I felt all her desire and passion, but it all felt forced. "Casey," I muttered, and she kissed me again. My dumbass didn't have the strength to pull away. I love her but I'm not in love with her like we were when we dated. I placed my hands on her leg to try and pull myself up. She didn't let me up but she did disconnect the kiss. I caught my breath and looked at her. She sighed and gave me a sad look."It doesn't feel like it used to." I nodded and kissed her forehead. "You love me, right?" I asked.

She looked at me confused, like she was trying to read me or something. "You not about to try and pull some toxic shit right because you know I don't play that shi-" I cut her off, laughing. "Do you? I'm serious." She said "yeah." "But you're not in love with me, are you?" she sighed, looking down."We have to at least attempt to admit to each other that we love each other and care for each other, but we aren't in love, Casey." I said, and she nodded.

I grabbed my car keys for my baby, my matte black BMW i8. I walked out of the house and closed the door. I walked to the back seat. I saw a shadow under the car, and I looked down and saw something back up. "What the hell," I grumbled. I closed the driver's door and got down to look under the car. My eyes widened as I saw a shaking baby pit bull and thought, "Damn it, no one was home and I couldn't leave him or her here." I walked over to my neighbors. I convinced them to watch it until 2:15.

I opened the door for an angry Casey who was ignoring me for being 15 minutes late and when we got there it would be at least 30. I looked at her and then back at the road. "So you're really not gon' talk to me?" I asked, smiling. "I told your stupid ass to hurry and you took longer. How does that work." She rolled her eyes. I didn't know why she was complaining when she was always late.

Halfway through the year, it was always packed with students trying to get their second schedule because my school does this stupid thing where they switch around classes and everyone would wait until the last minute to get theirs. On the other hand, I already had it on my phone, so I went up to my homeroom class, which also happens to be my favorite teacher.

"Avery!" I shouted purposely, coming out as more of a screech. Her head dropped into her hands and she muttered, "Oh god." She muttered. "Don't act like you're not happy to see me, "I said, sitting my backpack on one of the desks. I was always, in the teacher's words, "a bright, intelligent student." So usually teachers were excited to have me. I chose Ms. Glen as the teacher to annoy but also help out. "You know, Y/n I couldn't wait to have you as a student of mine until I knew you had dedicated your life to irritating me." She was working on her computer. I walked up to her desk and leaned over, trying to see what was on her screen. She reached her arm over to gently push my head away from the laptop. "Stop being nosy," she said, looking at her emails.

"What are we learning about first?" I said, leaning against my desk. "Stuff you probably already know," she said, picking up her water bottle. While she was drinking, I waited for her to finish so she could give me an actual answer. I looked at her and started making faces. She shook her head and placed the bottle down. "You truly are a kid, today I'm not going to give work but later we'll start with.." She looked through a stack of papers. After a while, I spoke up. "Religion in China," I grew impatient.Yeah, how did you-" I pointed to the board that said, in big red words, "Religion In China."

She rolled her eyes. "Go sit down," she said.

I sat in the front row, the last desk to the left. It was the desk right by hers. She groaned, "you're the only one here right now, and you chose the front row to sit in. Why the hell are you here so early-." Students started flooding into the classroom, stopping her from continuing her rant. I looked back at her with an annoying smirk. She was in her late 30's but looked young. Many students didn't like her, but those were the same people who didn't do their work. I wouldn't say I'm religious at all, but I was always open to learning about anything. Growing up, I would read anything and most of them were about ancient civilizations, which was also the class that Ms. Glen taught. That being the main reason she wanted me in her class.

As they filled in their seats, I continued messing with Ms. Glen. "Y/n get away from my desk," she hissed out. I took the sticky note off her forehead and I said, "I'm bored. Can you start the class now?" She looked at me and smiled. "Alright students, since your classmate Y/n Viotto is so bored, how about we start the class a few minutes early before the late bell." She said it loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone groaned and looked at me. I laughed and sat on my desk. "Everyone is going to go around and say their name, age, favorite subject, and something they like to do so I can get to know you better, go Y/n."

"I'm Y/n, I'm 17, my favorite subject is ancient civilization" I turned to her and winked. She shook her head while some people laughed, "...and I like sports." After that, everyone went around the room, and then it got to a familiar face. I'm not gonna lie, I never really spoke to her because we were in two different social groups. I stopped fooling around and paid attention to her. "My name is Tiana, and I'm 17. I don't have a favorite subject, but I'll say my extra language class. Something I like to do is hang with my sister.." She nodded, signaling she was done talking. Everyone turned to the next person, but I kept looking at her.

She kept shifting in her seat and I was still sitting on the desk, so I'm sure it was obvious I was staring at her. I looked away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. When all of that was over, we all turned back to the board. "Okay, we aren't starting today, but in a few days we'll start learning about religion in China. If you pay attention, it's very easy." "I know all of your teachers from last year, so you all should know something about this. Can anyone tell me the three teachings of China? " she raised an eyebrow. Everyone was dead silent. You could hear a pencil drop. Her eyes scanned the room, and she proceeded to go on a rant about participation. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started smiling, trying not to laugh.

She sighed and turned back to the board, "Y/n, give me the answer please." She turned back to me. I shrugged my shoulders, "I know two, but I'm not sure about the third one."

"Just say what you think it is," she said.

"Alright, uh, Buddhism, Confucianism, and... Daoism," I said, unsure.

"Yes, thank you, and get off the desk."