1️⃣1️⃣

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
-𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔-

---------------------------------------------

    "Would you mind picking me up?" Jal murmured into my ear. When she arrived, she must have dashed up the steps. With her permission, I took her all the way to my bedroom and stripped her naked. "This room has such a good smell." She rubbed her eyes and said. My attention was drawn to her stomach. I knelt down and gently rubbed both sides of her belly with both hands, then leaned down to tenderly kiss it.

    Jalessa's warm hands pressed against the side of my face, pulling me up to face her. She pecked my lips twice, and the third time I connected our lips, lingering a little longer. I lifted her up and walked her into the bathroom.

    I slowly lowered her down into the water, and she groaned when half her body was submerged

    I slowly lowered her down into the water, and she groaned when half her body was submerged. I smiled at her when I saw how relaxed she was. I got her a wine glass filled with cranberry juice. I had to specify what it was when she looked at me like I was stupid when I handed her the red liquid. "I'll be back. Call me when you want to get out," She only hummed in response, so I left. I sat in my bed, stretching my arms, which were strained from carrying her the entire time.

    I had a bottle of oil set up on the side of the bed and a towel ready to get Jal because I knew she was falling asleep. I washed off the bubbles that were on her body and pulled her out of the tub, laying her on the towel on the bed. She dried herself off while I got the oils ready and gave her one of my boxers. I turned the light off and sat against the headboard, pulling her in between my legs. She got the remote and turned the TV on while I opened a bottle and poured some on my hands, I started massaging her shoulders first and she immediately slumped against me. "Fuck that feels good," she moaned, and I smiled. After a while, she asked me to go lower. "Jalessa,"

    "Hm," she asked with her eyes closed. "I'll always be there for you, no matter what. Don't think I wouldn't have been there if you told me sooner, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there to help you with the pregnancy earlier." I knew she wanted to say something, but I went lower and all she could do was groan.

    "Y/n your phone's ringing." Jalessa yelled, and I glanced at her, then back at the game. When she saw I wasn't gonna get up, she answered it for me. "Y/n Bella just got out of labor!" My eyes widened and I looked at her, seeing she was shocked. I jumped up and grabbed my keys, "wait, do you want to come or-"

    "Babe, just go hurry up!" She yelled at me. I pecked her lips twice and sprinted out of the house. I hopped in my car and told Ma, then drove to the hospital when they texted me the details. The baby's premature, so I'm sure she's gonna be in the hospital for a while. I wasn't there, so they told me the baby was a girl and that they had already named her. I didn't know whether I should be pissed about it or not. I just knew it better not be a white ass name.

    My ma and I showed up at the same time and walked into the room. I saw Bella laying on the bed with her mom standing off to the side. In Bella's words, her family wasn't angry that she was pregnant; they just didn't want her to have the child because of her reputation, and Bella agreed. I washed my hands and walked up to her bed, "Are you okay?" I asked Bella, and she glanced at me. She nodded her head, then went back to staring at the baby. I leaned down and kissed her tiny head. "What did you name her?" I asked quietly. "Maya Faith Viotto," she said, grazing her small hand. "Are you sure you don't want to be in her life?" I asked as my smile faded. Both of our mothers had walked out.

    "I'm sure. Maybe in the future, I'll change my mind, and I hope you accept that, but for now, I'm positive about my decision," she said hesitantly, and I nodded, not pushing it. "I've already fed her. They said that she's healthy for a premature baby. She can leave in a couple of days if everything goes right. "Can you hold her. I'm really tired." She said, yawning. I was kind of nervous, to be honest. I took her into my arms and when I looked into her eyes, I immediately knew she was going to be spoiled. She closed her eyes and I sat down in the chair, waiting for Ma to come back into the room.

    It's been Two weeks later, Bella did exactly as she said, and now I sat on the bed staring at a tiny ass baby while she started back at me. Jalessa was in the corner trying not to laugh at me being clueless about what to do. We only had her for a week, and it went a lot better than I thought. I originally assumed she would be crying 24/7. Jalessa sighed and picked up Maya, pecking her cheek while Maya smiled at her. It was like she sat there all the time either crying or being calm, but as soon as anyone picked her up, she instantly got tired. Jalessa rocked her side to side slowly, "Oh Y/n you need to get the baby room set up." She stood up and silently lowered Maya back into her small crib in the corner. There were about five other rooms in the house, and one was gonna get turned into a baby room for Maya and the twins.

    "I know, baby, I have people working on it, but we need to pick all the colors later and-" we both turned to look at my phone, which was ringing. I sighed and picked it up. "Hello, Marcus, Wus' good" He seemed like he was in panic mode, all tired and out of breath. "Y/n if you don't come and talk to this kid, I'm gonna kill him, I found drugs in his room. He didn't have any cash, so he's doing it and selling it." The fuck.

    "You talking about Tayshon!" I asked a little loudly, and Maya started stirring in her sleep. I stood up and left the room. "Yeah! This nigga brought drugs into the house even after what went down with Red." I shook my head and grabbed my keys, "where you at?" I asked, leaving the house. I left for Miami a few hours ago, but Tayshon was there, and Y/n, I don't care if you got to beat this nigga ass, just get him right because he thinks what I told him is a game.

    "I got you for real, but I got ta go." I hung up, not wanting to talk while driving. Tayshon, Marcus' little brother, was in an incident and I would think he would know to never look at drugs again, but some people are just stupid. My phone lit up and Marcus said, Tayshon at the park with his friends. He was only 15 and already going down the wrong path.