2️⃣8️⃣

𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔𝑡
-𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑗𝑙, 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠-

—————————————————————

      I quickly stood up and looked back at Marcus before closing the door. While walking to the car, I called Jalessa. "Hey bab-" I sighed, "who the hell is Jaden?" I asked, nonchalantly. "I-I, he's um, a friend. Look, I know you probably took the post out of proportion." I closed my eyes listening to her bullshit excuse, "Jalessa. Why is that nigga in my house? " I started the car and pulled off."

     "Where are my kids?" I said, sighing, and she stopped walking and looked at me. "Your kids?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Yes, my children, because I'm know there wasn't another nigga in my house with them, right?"I walked up towards her. She put her hand against my chest, not backing down when I looked her in the eyes. "First a-fucking-all back up, because I know damn well you're not stepping up to me like you're gonna do something." I smacked my lips and took a step back, "second of all, they aren't your kids, they're ours, so don't try shit like that and I didn't bring any nigga around our children Y/n."

     "You gon tell me you didn't bring somebody in this house" I challenged slightly raising my voice. She rolled her eyes, "the kids are with Casey cause I was busy and your always out doing some shit. That "somebody" was just a friend." I scoffed, "A friend my ass! "He didn't look like a friend when he was kissing your cheek. You had your legs on him, Jalessa. You seriously can't tell me you don't see why I would be mad." I stared at her and she looked away.

    "And then I called you and you were stuttering all hard and shit. Then you tried to act like everything was all okay, so don't tell me to calm down and that he's just a friend." I took a step back and pointed to my chest, "and I'm not saying he's not a friend, but I have every right to think something more was happening, don't I" I stared at her, practically daring her to say I don't. "You do," she said quietly.

     I nodded, "I do, thank you." I pulled her into me and kissed her. She didn't kiss back immediately, but eventually did. I could feel her frustration as she kissed me, and I'm sure she felt my anger. I kissed her hard, and she pulled away. "Y-y/n I still wanted to talk about-" She seemed flustered and I was staring at her lips, so I kissed her again. "No wait," she mumbled to me. I pecked her lips again and she pushed me back a little bit. I sighed, catching my breath, and started walking to the door. "Where are you going?" she shouted, coming towards me. I turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "I came here to make sure there wasn't a nigga in our house, but I need to leave for a second" I had an unknown rage in my chest since Marcus got hurt, but I knew I could feel it more and I had to leave for a second.

Without a word, I walked out, closing the door behind me.