3️⃣7️⃣

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
-𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠-

———————————————————

"Mhm and what's his name"

She smiled and looked at the class picture in her hand, "his name is Aiden, he had kissed me on the cheek when we were playing and said I was pretty" I side eyed Jalessa as I listened to Kayla tell me about a boy in her class. "He kissed you" my elbows landed on the counter as I leaned on it. She nodded and placed the picture on the table, starting to eat her sandwich. "Yeah, but only on the cheek though, he can kiss me on the 7th date but not this one" my eyebrows raised. Jalessa shook her head while fixing her work clothes and eating breakfast.

"But doesn't he have the cooties?'' I looked at Jalessa. "Kids still say that right?" Kayla bursted out laughing. "Daddy, Aiden doesn't have the cooties, if he did I wouldn't let him kiss me" I frowned, "your not gonna let him kiss you at all the 7th date remember." She nodded and I smiled and when she looked away I quickly dropped my smirk, "7th date my ass." Jal elbowed me and smiled.

"Kobe, since you're done eating go change your shirt" he pouted and shook his head reluctantly. I sighed and looked at him,"I'll summon the midnight man if you don't" my eyes lowered as I squinted at him. "Okay" he nodded and stood up. I found him watching a YouTube video on demons and ghosts and I told him to turn it off knowing he'd be scared. His bad ass stayed up and watched it anyways so now he's scared off this "monster" called the midnight man. "Where's Maya?" I asked Jalessa when I looked around not seeing her. She waved me off, "doing her makeup" I snorted and wiped my hands with a napkin standing up. Maya definitely loved makeup. I was reluctant to get her, her own but Jalessa always showed her how she did hers so I knew it would come one day.

I knocked on Maya's door and waited until I had no response to walk in, "Maya" I looked for her everywhere until I pulled her blanket up. I sighed and sat down, "Maya why are you hiding"  she stuffed her head in her arms. "I don't wanna go to school" she whispered and I heard her sniff. I hummed and lifted her up on me and she tucked her face into my neck.

"Why not?"

"Because of Rayla," I sighed. "Baby the meeting is tomorrow, besides that I can't do anything but wait. I promise you, you won't have to deal with her after that. How about we make a deal" she nodded and looked at me. "You've been asking me to buy you your own makeup right?" I asked and she smiled. "Yeah, are you gonna get it" she stood up. I hope she didn't just con my ass. "No, but, I'll get Jalessa to do your makeup after school" she looked hesitant and then nodded eagerly. "Wait, but you have to go to school today and be confident. Don't let Rayla see you sad or scared, you hear me." I sighed and stood up when she said okay. I knew she most likely wouldn't stick to it and come home crying and then I'd have to stop myself from beating someone else's child.

I sat down and put my headset on. "Hey baby" I smiled.

"Marcus I'm really gonna fuck you up! She said, hey baby." That was the first thing I heard and I burst out laughing. "Y/n I'm not playing with you bruh, Come on! For we never play online again-" who I guess is his girlfriend cut him off again,"-Mhm, ya ps5 finna be under water"

"See now you got me fuck up, you FINNA be underwater if you think- chill I'm kidding!"

"Who else is there?" I asked, sitting back in my chair and sipping my water. "My friends now who the fuck are you!" I sighed, "I'm wearing a headset there's no need to yell sweetheart" I chuckled and sat up. "And she got jokes too." At this point I could just tell she was tryna match my energy and was joking around. "I got a lot more if you'd like to hear them, but what do you look like you sound Hispanic" I asked genuinely curious. "and black" she added. "Mhm and black, we can't forget the black" I smiled and took my phone out. I went to Instagram to see if this was the girl Marcus posted last week. "What you look like" I repeated "What the fuck you want to know what I look like for" I smiled and looked at the picture he posted."I'm tryna make sure this is the same person he introduced me to yesterday" I snickered when it got quiet. I was having way too much fun with this.