2️⃣5️⃣

𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
-𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑑𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠-

———————————————————

     After Kayla stopped crying, she got tired, so I laid her down while she slept. I put Kobe and Maya in a baby walker and gave them shredded, chopped up ground beef and vegetables as they walked around. The doorbell rang, so I wiped off my hands and put my phone down on the counter. Once I got to the front door, I pulled it open, "can you get the rest of the bags?" Jalessa said, out of breath, holding two brown paper bags filled with the groceries. I took the bags out of her hands and sat them down on the kitchen counter, then went back for the rest.

     I closed the door with my foot and plopped down on the counter chair with a sigh. Jalessa washed her hands and came up to me for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and sighed, "You good?" I asked, seeing how tired she looked. She nodded and dropped her chin on my shoulder. "Yea I just wanna lay down," she turned and looked at the kids in the walkers and on the couch, "did MaKayla eat too?" She asked, running her fingers through my hair. "Nah, I was about to wake her up, but she was crying for you before she took her nap." I said, analyzing her face. She nodded and let go of me, walking over to the couch.

     I walked back around the counter to put more food in a bowl for Kayla to eat and grabbed my phone, checking the time, 6:47. "Come on baby," Jalessa said, lightly patting Kayla's back. She lifted her head up and crawled onto Jal's legs, laying her head back down. I sat next to her while she tried to stand Kayla up. "Baby, come on, you gotta eat." Jalessa waited, letting Kayla wake up a little more before she fed her.

Tiana

◾️I'm on my way

◾️Ight

      "Who's that?" she asked, helping Kayla hold the small spoon. A smirk crept onto my face. "My hoes!" I held in a laugh. I didn't look but could sense her glaring at me. "Y/n I swear I'ma beat yo as-" she looked at Kayla, "ima fu-" she stopped again. I laughed, "give up. Think of a sentence that doesn't involve you feeling the need to curse, and I'll get back to you. " I said, chuckling. I stood up, leaving my phone on the coach. She rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah, I need you to come with me and Rue to find a suit for her and you help Diara and Amelia." I said, picking up the bowls Kobe and Maya had and taking them out of the walkers, placing them on the couch next to Jalessa.

     Once I did that, I washed out the bowl. I heard my phone ding and Jalessa picked it up. The doorbell rang, so I sighed, quickly walking to the door. Once I pulled it open, I was greeted by Tiana, with a dorky smile on her face as she walked in. "Thank you so fucking much for helping me with this. College had been kicking my ass with me not having the best job and shit is real. But first I-'' she stopped talking and looked behind me. I looked at her weirdly, then turned around.

      I stopped in my place once I saw Jalessa glaring at her and me with my phone in her hand. "Y/n" she gritted through her teeth. I quickly turned back to Tiana, and I'm sure she could see the fear on my face, but I didn't even know what I did. "Tiana, you can come back later." My voice slightly waved. She quietly spoke up, "Uh, yeah, ok-" "No the hell she's not." I swear I could hear the venom laced in her voice. I shook my head, still looking at Tiana, "or not, bye." I closed the door on her and turned to Jalessa with my hands up.

     "Baby, I swear whatever dumb shit I did, I'm so fucking sorry. I promise I'm sorry. Just please, please don't kill me." I pleaded, and I was dead fucking serious. She threw my phone at me and said, "The fuck is that y/n!" She slightly yelled, not wanting to alarm the kids. I read the messages between me and Tiana. I sighed and scratched my head. "Baby, I swear it's not what you think. She was just joking." She stared at me like she was talking to an idiot. "Don't wear as much perfume. That fuck y'all doing that you're scare you'd smell like her when you get home." She asked, crossing her arms. Damn I really fucked up."

      Jalessa, when I came back from the studio, you kept questioning why I smelled different. I had run into her working at a shity job. I offered to find her a better one and she hugged me, I came home smelling like her and you kept questioning it. I didn't want it to happen again, so I told her next time we met up not to wear a lot of perfume." I ranted trying to get my point of view of things across. And why the hell didn't you respond to her response? "Let her" wasn't that a red flag?

      She tilted her head at me. I sighed, and she quickly stepped up to me. "Sigh again, I dare you," she hissed. "Man, you ain't my mama," I mumbled. When I looked up at her, she was slowly nodding, "yeah, you're right, I'm not; I don't need to hear you out and basically beg you to speak up about something you should have known would bother me." I shouldn't care that a bitch is trying to test your loyalty and you let her. I shouldn't. " She started walking away.

      I threw my head back dramatically. I looked down, pouting, and started punching the air. "Fuck!" I whispered and started walking to the kids. I sat down and Maya crawled into my lap while Kayla went back to sleep and Kobe was knocked out. I knew better than to keep pushing her when she was mad. that would get me nowhere. I called Casey, and she picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" she asked, her voice raspy. "Casey, it's like 7:30 something. Why the hell you sleep." I chuckled dryly. "Girl, what the hell do you want?"

    "I uh, need you to watch the kids while I go with Rue to find a suit for prom." I asked her and heard her shuffling around. "Wait, why did you ask if Jalessa just called saying she was coming to spend the night." I frowned, and on cue, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I hung up on Casey and stood up with Maya in my arms. "Jalessa, come on, you're really leaving?" I asked, walking until I was right in front of her. "I'll be back tomorrow. I just want space right now." I looked at her, giving her a "are you serious" face, then looked around the room. This big ass house we lived in and she needed to leave for space.

     But yet again, I didn't say shit, trying not to get her even more upset. I squinted my eyes at her and lightly grabbed her arm, "for real Jalessa, I'll give you space, but I'll never, fuc- I'll never cheat on you.I don't know if you really think I would or what. But I swear I'll-" she cut me off, pecking my lips. "I know." I nodded and sighed, looking at her bag on her arm. "I'll get them dressed- wait what about Rue? Are you still going." I asked and gave Maya to Jalessa because she was reaching for her. She nodded, "of course 8:30" she said. I looked at her again.

     She looked at me, rolling her eyes when she noticed me staring. I just need to get my thoughts together somewhere else because if I do it here, I'll just think about something and yell at your stupid ass again. Now stop being dramatic. " I nodded, understanding, and then froze, staring at Maya.

"Did you just curse in front of my baby." I gasped.