4️⃣2️⃣

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
-𝐷𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒-

-------------------------------------------------

     I went to the night stand and pulled the drawer open, quickly taking out my Glock and keeping it behind my back. I quickly walked up to the front door and looked through the peep hole. "Fuck," I whispered. I opened the door and angled my body so they could only see half of my body and not my left arm behind my back. "Is there a problem, officers?" I asked, looking behind them, trying to see how many there were, but there were only two. "I'm officer Wilson and this is officer Brown," I said, pointing to a fine ass female cop to the left of him. I slowly slid my gun into the back of my waistband. "Would you mind if we searched the premises?" she asked, and I looked at her and back at him, "Yes," I said flatly. They both looked at each other as she sighed. "We don't want to have to force you to let us in-""

     You can't do that. You didn't even tell me why, the probable cause, or show me a warrant" I placed my left hand on the side of the door and opened it wider, "but you can come back in a couple of hours if it prevents you from staying outside my house at random times of the day." He sighed, "I assure you, I'm not trying to make this hard," he said, with his hands up. "One, you can check later because I'm allowing you and don't have to explain myself, and two, because my kids have seen enough, they don't need to watch a cop searching our house."

"You have a kid."

     When I turned to face the woman, she squinted at me. "Kids with an "S"? Technically, they're not my kids, but they mine as well." He stopped me. "Can you just show some verification that you have kids in the house?" He said, cutting into the conversation. I nodded and went to turn around until I stopped and looked at the woman. "You black, don't let this nigga shoot me." I frowned jokingly. She was blatantly not amused.

"Amir!"

     "Is 12 gone!" He shouted back, and I shook my head, "Come here!" I heard his footsteps, and when he got into view, he stopped. "Man, I thought you said those blue jacket ass niggas were gone-" he said, with Anthony in his arms.
"Amir! Go back into the room! "Goddamn. "Ight so, can y'all leave?" I stood in the doorway and the male cop rolled his eyes, walking away. Why the hell is he a cop if he doesn't want to be one? "What do you want to come inside or something, officer Brown?" I raised an eyebrow at the woman who was still in front of me. She sighed and looked behind me. "You've got a cocky mouth for someone who can barely hide a gun." My heart sank a little, not gonna lie.

     I hummed, "arrest me then. What are you supposed to be a bad cop, hm? Cool cop, why point it out if you're not going to do anything." I closed the door before she could say anything.

     "The cops came around here earlier," I muttered, watching my mom walk around the kitchen, paying me no mind. I sighed and leaned against the wall. "What the fuck were you doing that the cops came to my house, Aiden?" She exclaimed as she sat in the wooden chair and placed her newspaper on the circular table. I shrugged, "I didn't do shi- Anything, I didn't do anything. They just showed up and tried to check the house." She just nodded. I bit my lip, thinking if I should say something else. "How was your day-" "My god Aiden, not right now. Go check on one of them. Make sure Amir is asleep or something. Stop bothering me right now."

     I sighed. I guess a little too loudly because she glared at me and waited. "My fault" I mumbled, and ran up to my room. "Aiden! Look what I made-" "Leave me alone bruh." I got to bring Anthony. Amir knew when to stop talking and avoid my mom, but Anthony was a baby. He could do anything, and my mom would be yelling at me to shut him up. Fuck it. "Amir, remember my girl I told you about?" I asked as he sat on the floor playing with his paper bottle or boat or whatever the fuck it was. He nodded and looked up at me, "Well, get dressed. You're about to meet her." I walked out and called an Uber. "Let's go, little man." I picked up Anthony and took him back to my room to get him dressed. He is 6 months old, while Amir is 6 years old. "I'm ready."