1️⃣6️⃣

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
-𝐴 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔-

-------------------------------------------------

Five Months later

I was startled awake by cries from across the hall. I stood up and straightened the cover, checking to see if Jalessa was still sleeping. I walked into the room, switched on the night light, and walked up to Maya. Jalessa tells me that I need to let her get used to not being held every five minutes but I can't.

I shook my head, noticing how active she was, due to the fact that she was a night owl. I leaned up close to her and kissed her on the stomach. I turned around to see Kobe, who was hugging his dinosaur stuffed animal, which he never let go of. Makayla was asleep on her stomach, her blanket incased her. With a sigh, I returned my gaze to Maya. I went downstairs to get milk for her after I had her in my arms.

Once I heated it up, I fed it to her while sitting on the balcony, because finally it wasn't windy out. I watched the sun rise and once I heard her grunt, I looked down to see she didn't want anymore. I sat her up to see the sunset. I watched her look around at the sky. She leaned her head on my stomach and I rubbed her back, trying to get her to fall asleep.

I laid her back down. It was about 7, and Jalessa likes to work out early in the morning, so I woke her up with Kayla since she was awake.

Maya was small when she was born, and even now, Kayla and Kobe look bigger than her. She's four months old while they're three. I walked into our room and sat Kayla on the side of Jalessa's stomach. She couldn't sit up yet, so she laid on her chest, drooling in Jalessa's ear. I laughed and went to the other side of the bed. I gently shook her, "Jalessa, Love, get up." In all honesty, I hated waking her up in the morning. She always looked tired, and I knew she needed rest. But she insisted that I do so, so that's what I did.

Once she woke up, she smiled when she saw Makayla was basically an inch away from her face, gripping her hair. "You might want to wipe your ear." I laughed and got my clothes out, for when I got out of the shower. I turned the water on so it was steaming hot, and stripped, hopping in. I washed my hair and was about to change the water temperature when I felt arms wrapped around me. I turned around and pecked her on her plump lips. My eyes trailed down her body, but I noticed the way her smile faltered when I got to her stomach. I looked at her confused and pulled her closer, "What's wrong?" I whispered, pecking her ear. I felt her shake her head, and she tucked her head into my neck.

I already knew what the problem was. I would occasionally see the way she looked into the mirror at herself. I knew she was self conscious about her body, but I've been waiting for the right time to talk about it. That's why I hated waking her up when she wanted to work out. She had already worked the body fat off her stomach, but she wasn't aware of it. I pulled her in front of me so her back was to my chest. She wrapped her arm around me to massage my neck. "Mm," I mumbled, sucking and rubbing my hands over her stomach. "You're so fucking beautiful, Jal." I turned her around and let my eyes travel down her body, making sure to pay attention to every detail. "All parts of you are perfect," I whispered.

I grabbed her and lightly pushed her against the wall while she yelped, not expecting it. I slowly made my way down, gripping her hips. I looked up at her and saw the lust in her eyes as she bit her lip. I kissed her thighs while sucking on her inner parts. I could hear her breathing pick up. "Y/n please," she whispered, but I ignored her. I lifted her left leg up and placed it on my shoulder. She shuddered when I kissed her clit. "Say your beautiful," I mumbled as I licked her clit more vigorously. Her fingers ran through my wet hair. "Y/n p-please do something" she groaned impatiently, "say your beautiful and I'll do anything you want love."

"Fuck! Okay, I'm beau- Y/n!"

I dragged my bottom lip through her folds. "I'm beautiful. Y/n I'm beautiful now please." I licked over her clit and pushed my tongue through her folds. My adrenaline pumped from her egerbess. I sucked her clit, rubbing my arms up her hips and gripping occasionally. I decided to tease her until I was done and then chose to carry on. I used my fingers to circle her as I slowly stood up, kissing each part of her body. I watched as her mouth hung open, saying, "I know you see your beauty, but I wish you could see what I do when I wake up to your beautiful face. Or when you had two gorgeous children, you went through labor. and I saw how powerful and strong you are," her eyes were closed, but I knew she was listening. "I'm so happy you used to have your stomach after you had them because that just showed the beauty of where you homed out gorgeous babies for 9 months."

"I love you so much, Y/n," she breathed out, as a tear fell down her cheek. I smiled and kissed her, but she was more like devouring my lips. "I love you too." I mumbled and lifted her leg up, and she wrapped it around my side. I brushed up against her folds and she groaned. She stared down at my dick with eagerness. I lined myself up and thrust myself into her. I kissed her when she whimpered. This was only the third time we'd had sex since the birth of our child.I stretched her walls as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her cheek fell against my shoulder. "Go deeper," she pleaded.

I obeyed the request and began pounding in her with groans coming from my mouth and moans coming from hers.

The water was now warm and it made it even hotter as water dripped down her side, helping me grip her skin. I pulled her other leg up so she was off the ground and against the wall, trying to go as deep as I could. I pulled her into a passionate kiss. I sped up, wanting to have her moans vibrate through my mouth.

I pulled away and her head dropped into my neck, "Y/n I'm gonna-" I started thrusting slower and deeper. I felt myself about to become undone as well. My thrust started to get sloppy and I gripped onto her hips, steadying us. I felt her shake against me, knowing we were coming together. Moans flowed from her mouth as she came. My arm slid up her back, gripping her hair, and she sighed. I pulled so I could see her face clearly. "I love you so much, Jalessa," I said, out of breath. She smiled tiredly, "I love you too."

I got dressed and watched Jal as she got dressed across the closet. She smiled, putting on her pants, "stop staring at me, creep." I laughed, "I was admiring but whatever you want to call it." I walked out. I left the room and walked down the stairs to the living room. As I walked past, I saw Kobe trying to grip the railing of the crib. I picked him up, keeping the blanket on him. I kissed his cheek and took him downstairs to Rue, who most likely came here earlier today. She had Makayla and Maya lying on the couch. She looked up from her phone. "Are you ready to go?" I asked, and she nodded. One thing I took notice of was that she was still quiet; she only spoke when she felt she needed to.

I smiled, seeing her smile. "Who are you cheesin' at on that phone." I fixed my belt and untucked my shirt. She took a deep breath and said, "Uh, my fiancé." I stopped moving and looked at her. "Your what!"