Tinder Date

I walk into the bar and look for my tinder date,she has green eyes, short back hair, she is wearing a black corset and black denim jeans.I look around in till i see her sitting on a stool drinking a beer she is hotter in person.She makes eye contact with me as i walk to her she stands up and hugs me.

''Please sit ,''she said as she orders a couple of shots.We drink not enough to get us drunk but just enough to be able to drive.we talk about life and what our favorite color is ,what we do for a living what are some things we do when we are bored and boring things like that.she begins to touch my thighs while we laugh a funny joke I made.she begins to put her hand more higher.I lean in closer, she gabes my face and bring me closer and we kiss.

   The kiss starters off a little slow then gets faster and tougher .she bites my bottom lip as she begins to slowly pull away.she gets up and pulls me by my hand we walk outside we don't talk we get into her car she pulls me in and kisses me she begins to kiss my neck ,I moan to the touch of her lips on my neck leaving hickeys she begins to run her finger of my slit with her finger over my pants,she pulls away.

    ''You  want to go back to my place?''

    ''Sure,'' we drive to her house it's pretty big ,we get off of the car and make it inside I set my purse on the floor.she quickly shut the door she pulls me in and kisses me she takes off her corset ,I take off my shirt she looks at me and smiles we began to kiss again she picks up and takes me upstairs into her bedroom,she begins to take off my jeans I take hers  and we began to kiss again.she pushes me down on the bed I began to dry hump her thigh moaning at her kisses my neck she puts my hands above my head 

 '' Keep them there ,''she then kisses down on my tits and slowly makes it to my underwear she pulls them off and throws them on the floor and starts to lick my slit i moan loud and she keeps licking my slit she then looks up at me,I make eye contact with her,she  licks my clit then rubbed it  and  and stopped,before I could ask why she stopped she shoved her fingers inside me thrusting  in me slowly , her finger inside make me moan even louder this time i slowly move my hands to her hair, she stops and pulls my hands over my head again. 

she then pulls out a strap she puts it on and without even letting me know she pushes inside of me every time making moan even louder she ,i pull my legs around her she starts to thrust harder this time hitting my g spot everytime pulling me closer to the eager she begins to rub my clit ,she asks me to let her know when i am close to cumming I tell her i am almost there she thrusted  even harder which makes me cum.she stopped and plopped herself beside me ,breathing heavily with me .She pulls her hair out of her face and smiles.I sit up and giggle.

Thank you for making it this far and i hope  you like this story there will be more stories soon and if you have anything ideas you might want me to write about let me know