Like you

I get into the car ,my friends are already there ,the music is loud and it smells like expensive perfume.The rof pulls down as I begin to drive, the wind makes my hair go crazy. My friend pretty much scream.There listening to bad bunny.The girls in the back seat are drinking monsters to get energy .My girlfriend is beside me ,her hand is on my shoulder shes pointing at me while she sings.

  We finally got to the bar,the bar is huge. We get off and head to the entrance,my girlfriend Saria holds my hand,we walk into the bar and she starts to dance to the music from inside the bar.We walk over to a table we sit down until everyone else gets here.

  After everyone gets here around 12,everyone is dancing either with each other or with random strangers. Saria goes and grabs drinks while I dance with one of our friends Desseria. A cuple of mintues paases by and Iget worried and go and look for Saria ,I finally push my way to the bar an see her ,the bartender is flirting with her.They girl try to give her a card gut my girlfriend shakes her head ,the bartender gabes her arms and gives her the crd,''how tf is no one seeing this,''i thought to myself.I walk over to the bar,the girl lets her go.

  ''I everything okay baby,''I kiss her to let the bartender thats she is mine,''wanna go to the bathroom,'' iask we walk to the bathroom ,I check to see if no one is there .The stalls are empty,I look the door.I push her against the wall and kiss her,I pull back she pulls my face close to heres I put her hands over her head ,i pinch her nipped her dress.she moans put i cover her mouth.

   ''you are mine,''I said picking her up and setting her on the the sink,run my heads up her thighs and pull down her underwear,''Is it okay?''

   ''yeah ,''she pulls me down and kisses me again,I continue what i was doing,I continue what i was doing ,I rub her clit making her moan ,I began to thrust my fingers in to her she bite my shoulder to cover her moans even though no one could hear us since the loud music she fiannly cumes and rest her hea on mine.I chuckle a little as I help her off the sink.someone knocks on the door,we walk out and she pulls down her dress and we giggle .