See you maybe never.

I walk in I was just there for  business i said to myself walking into the club.I tried to keep my head down because i didn't  want the  press informing everyone I was  .The only reason I was here was to keep my drugs moving .I walk in everyone looked  at me I tried  to not smile but being in a strip club where I can have any girl here in in the snap of  fingers is just so funny.I tried  to not look at the girls dancing .

     Then until I saw  you the lights lower down and everyone turns and looked at you.look at them not knowing that your mine,let's not tell them how many times i made you cum,let's not tell them  know your under me begging me to touch you to make you cum.

      I really want to touch you but remembering how all those men looked at you made me mad.I start to lick your now harden nipples you moan loud you move your body trying to get friction from my leg between yours spreading them apart.i pull my tie off tying your hands to the head bored so you wouldn't move  them. I start by licking down in till i reach your soaking  pussy, i cup it and you moaned,I lick my finger and run it dowen ur slit meating with you clit i start to rub it you moaned my name which makes me want to please you even more.

     I get off of you and pull out your fabrator and turn it on i press it on your clit while i thrust my finger into you harder each time you move your body arching your back .I wasn't wondering what your name was or what your number was .i was wondering how much i want to make you cum over and over again.iIstart to lick you niples agian you mone ,I remove my fingers and the vibrator leaving you breathless,i then slart to lick your slit,and then lick your throbbing clit and thrust my fingers into you ,you moaned again and again and then you wrap your legs around my head,you push down as you come ,

     I didn't get mad you were making my dreams come true your juices fill my mouth.i lick your clit as you finished you let go and start breathing normally.i let your hands s go you look at me and smile,I leave you on the bed trying to recuperate i put on my blazer and my tie and kiss you on the forehead i leave a note on the nightstand and make my way out.