Make up sex

I knock on my ex's door to pick up some of the things i had left there,we broke over two weeks ago i heard she had a boyfriend now i think his name was James or some shit like that.she opens the door and she looks at me surprised she has her reading glasses on,she is wearing some gray shorts and a black t-shirt .

    ''what do you want y/n?''

    ''I don't wanna fight i am just here for the rest of my shit.''she moves over and lets me in the apartment looks kinda the same,just minus the book shelf and the pictures of us that used to be almost everywhere .She tells me some of my stuff is in a box in the bedroom she walks into the room and i walk behind her she hands me a box and i look over at the bed the same bed sheets i fucked her in the last time.She looks at th bed and tells me she'll get them back to me once she washed them .She offers me something to drink,i didn't wanna be weird so i accept it . We walk into the kitchen and she hands me a can of Fanta.i take a drink and set it on the island ,she kisses me out of nowhere,i pull away looking at her confused but i hadn't had sex since i broke up with her so i kissed her again .she takes off her shirt her tits look amazing like they always have, god thank you.

      I pick her up and set her on the island i take off her gray shorts and underwear i rub her clit she moaned into my shoulder. i pick her up and throw her onto the bed .I take off my clothes and take off her bra .i start to kiss on her tits sucking on them making her moan ,making me more wet, i get in between her legs.She tells me that my strap  is in the box of my things.i run over and grab it ,I put it on and walk over to the room.I get in between her legs and position myself in her entrance i thrust into her she pulls me down to kiss her while i trust into her she moans against my mouth .I rub her clit with my finger while thrusting into her .I turn her over and she  arches her back she grabs the sheets while i thrust into her, her moans get louder and i pull her hair ,I start to slow dowen as she   cumes,i pull out an take the trap off and throw it onto the floor she looks at me and smiles,we laugh as she catches her breath.

    ''wow,''we said looking at each other.