teachers pet

I rush to my first class that I was supposed to be at by nine but I woke up late.I start walking now getting closer to the door. I look at my hair in the window where i could see my reflection.I finally reach the door .I knock before entering i wait ,but i get mad and  enter because no one opens it ,everyone turns looks at me ,I blush and and pull my sweater on my shoulder all the way ,and give everyone a small smile.

   ''Mis.y/l/n,you are late once again,come by my office when class ends ,you may sit down.'

    I nod my head and sit down ,I take out my computer to start writing the notes they were taking before i entered.I couldn't concentrate because her skirt raised an inch every time she walked,i get it she is my professor  but good would i love to fuck  her.    

    Class ends and I start to put my things back into my bookbag,I wait until the girl in front of me gets out of class.I walk to her office but she wasn't there so i wait outside,I didn't have to go to the next class so i waited,and waited ,and waited some more in till she finally showed up she opens the door and waits for me to get in before entering I sit in the chair in front of her desk and she sits in her chair .

    God you can see her beautiful breast when she leans over to grab her water bottle. she has stretch  marks which makes me cross my legs making my underwear more damp god i wish i kiss her tits fuck ,the things i would do just to please her i wish i could drink her juices bite her lip, only if i could hear her moens.   

       ''So this is your last year?''

       ''Yeah,yeah it is.''

      ''look you're  not new to my class,and i have  seen how you look at me y/n,''she standed up and walked t the door and locked it.I am not gonna lie i do stare at her tits ,and see how her skirts go up everytime she moves how her thighs rub each other.she walks over to me and pulls my face close to her not enough to kiss me but close enough for me to feel her breath on my face.I turn my chair and body facing her .she sits on me her legs on other side of me,she puts my hair behind my ear ,she holds me by my neck then kisses me I pick her up and sit her on her desk and started to unbutton her shirt while kissing her intensely,I pull off her shirt and throw  it on the floor and start to kiss down her stomach and i pull her skirt off and spread her legs .I kiss her inner thighs making her breath hitch ,i blow on her pussy and she start pulling my hair around her fingers i start to lick her slit,then lick her throbbing clit she covers her mouth with her hand holding back her mounds.

    I mone against her clit sending shivers down her spine.she pulls me up kissing me tasting her self.I thrust two of my fingers into her ,she moaned  into my shoulder i smile,god it feels good to please her,she starts moaning even louder  when i stick another finger inside her and started circling her clit.I remove my finger from her clit and start to suck on one of her niples and pinch  the other  she arches her back i thrust my fingers into her hitting her g stop she moves her head back to my shoulder and then bites into it as she cumes.

   ''shit ,''she says gasping for air i put on my shirt and give her hers I grab my stuff and kiss her again on her soft lips again and laugh at how she looks like she got run over her hair is a mess .I walk out and shut the door behind me.I smile as I shut the door and walk to my next class.