Valentines party

I wait for her on the  bed full of rose petals,I'm wearing my red bra and red underwear ,i've been waiting for her for a while but with traffic and everything ,it's worth waiting for.I walk to the kitchen to pour me another cup of wine when I hear the door open and I rush to the bedroom and almost spill the wine .I set the glass on the nightstand and try to lay on the bed in a sexy position.she entered the room  and start's  take of her blazzier she doesn't notice me until she turns around she looks and me and dropped  her blazer and tie she crawls on the bed and kisses me I help her take off her shirt and her pants.She puts my hands above my head and takes off my bra and underwear she reaches for her tie and tied my hands to the headboard,she gets of the bed and grabs her strap and puts it on she walks over ,she picks me up by my waist she turns me around making me bend over she grab my hair she rubs my clit making me moan, she thrust inside of me she pulls my hair a bit more and i spread my legs  a bit more giving her more access to me ,I come in a matter of second .she turns me back overand start to lick my tits ,and rubs my clit i was already on the edge and all i wanted was her fingers in me .She hadn't touched me in weeks,everytime she would even touch me she would make me weak .she thrusted her fingers into me i moan louder and  came again.she starts  kissing  me, she hovers over me.I laugh and ask her if she is hungry.

  She grabs me by my neck and whispers into my ear,''Oh sweetheart we haven't even began.''these words send chills of excitement down my spins she could do anything to me and I am so in love with her and her touch that she could run me over and i would say thank you because she choose to run me over  not anyone else.

   She begins to kiss down my neck probably leaving hickeys.She begins to sucks on one of my tits and pinches the other one giving both the same attention ,she spreads my legs apart putting one of her legs between mine.she touches my throbbing pussy with her thigh then unties me .i reach into her underwear and strat to rub her clit she dose the same to me .we kiss while staring into eachothers eyes i moan to her touch as she dose to .she quickly takes off her underwear and, rubs her pussy against mine.she moaned  into my shoulder,she puts her leg over my other one,she starts to touch my pussy with hers i moan as she squeezed my tits .she finnaly cumes,she reaches for my face and kisses me putting my hair behind my ear .

    '''you know i could really go for some tacos,''she said catching her breath and sitting up on her elbows.