Just coworkers

It's been awhile that  I wrote for this story so I am going to try my best  <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I walk into the office I've been working at for the past two years. I walk over to my desk and put my things on my desk I look around and notice that there's no one here yet . I grab my mug and walk over to the kitchen where I see one of my coworkers drinking her coffee while looking at something at her phone.

  ''Good morning Mandy,'' I say grabbing the coffee pot and poring  coffee into the mug.

  ''Good morning Y/n,'' she says putting her phone in her  pocket and giving me her full attention while  leaning on the counter . She drinks her coffee and winks at me , I blush and look away trying to hide the redness of my check's .I put sugar in my coffee and I fell her looking at me up and down.

  ''What?'' I turn around and look at her ,she's giving me a flirty smile.

 ''nothing, 'she turns and walks to her office then stops and turns around, 'you just really look pretty today, 'with that she walks away leaving me  flustered in the kitchen with my jaw hanging almost on the floor. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   It was around eleven pm when I finally finished everything I was sure there wasn't anyone left intel I hear someone knocking on my door. I turn and see Mandy holding a bag of Chinese food in her hand.

''hey, I thought you left already?''

''Yeah ,I ordered food to eat on the way to my place but I saw you were still here , so you wanna eat? 'she asked pointing at the food.

 ''If i could I would marry you Mandy. 'I say as she takes a sit at the chair on the other side of my desk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   We finish eating and cleaned up and  since I had already finished before she had came offering food we just left . Mandy offered me  a ride so I didn't have to ride the subway  so late since. Were in her car now and she turned on the radio but kept it on low so the car would not be completely quiet. I try to think of something to talk about but couldn't come up with anything.

  ''Its funny how you live so close to me and I didn't even realize it ,''she says not looking at you.

  ''I guess ,''I say looking out the window ,I see some raindrops on the car window followed by some lighting.

  ''good thing you take the bus huh?''

 ''yeah,'' I said looking over at her focusing on her biting her lips and how sexy her hands look as she drives. She looks over and we make eye contact and I turn my looking out the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ''were here,'' says Mandy looking at me.

    '' Thank you ,I say grabing my bag that was n the floor.

   '' Wait y/n ,''she pulls me by my wrist ,pulling me close to her face only a breath away. we look at each other ,I pull her closer kissing her closing the gap of space between us .She pulls away I try to tell her I'm sorry but she pulls me back to her this time Kissing me even harder, she bites my  bottom  lip moving her hands down to my waist.

    ''we should head inside before someone sees us,'' She nodes and  we quickly get out of the car and walk to my apartment building. We walk in passing the lady that's always in the lobby reading the new paper .

   We walk into the elevator and she  press's the button for the forth floor. Once the door closes she pushes me against the elevator wall .She kisses down my neck making a small moan come out. She puts starts to pull my zipper down. Before she dose anything else she looks at me and  reassures that if I still want to do this, I nod and she continues .She puts her hand down my pants and starts to rub my clit making me moan I put my head on her neck trying to cover my moans. She rubs my clit even faster causing me to thrust in to her trying to get more friction. she puts her other hand under my shirt and pinches my tit the pain feeling good.

  we hear a ''Ding ,''and she stops pulls out her hand from my pants and my shirt. we walk over to my apartment  pull out the  keys from my bag and struggle to pen the door almost dropping them when I feel her squish my ass and kiss my neck .

   When I finally open the door I drop my bags and she shuts the door by kicking it and we start kissing hard this time she licks my bottom lip asking for access. Our legs get tangled with each other and we fall to the ground but we keep going . I take off my shirt and help her take off hers off. she kisses down to my tits ripping my bra  off. She sucks on one of my tits and pinching the other one.

 She pulls away taking off her jeans and I take off mine as well as our under ware .She opens my legs bringing her heat to mine and rubbing  them together .I moan to the feeling she rubes faster now making me get closer to my orgasm'. She start to  squish my tits which gets me even closer.

 ''i-i'm gonna come Man-Mandy,'' I say struggling to get it out.

 ''Not yet Y/n .''she starts to moan even louder.

 ''Please ,''I beg not being able to stop my self form coming.

she makes me look at her ,''look at me Y/n i wanna see you come sweet heat, 'and with that  I cum Mandy joying me seconds later.

  She gets off me and lays on the floor by me. breathing heavily we laugh seeing how we make each other a mess.

 ''wow ,''she looks at me and intertwines her finger with mine and we stay like that intel we calm down.

That was a bitch to read and I fucking hated how that shit ended up fuck it anyway enjoy ill try to post more shit.