Sleep over

I'm in my office and its about around eleven,I was on my last file to get down with.I was probably the only in left since it was so late .I am so focused that I don't notice my coworker Fiona, looking at me from my door way,she knocks on my the door,I look up and see her I give her a smile and she does the same .

 ''Can I sit?''

 ''sure,''I say putting my glasses on the top of my head.She sits down and crosses her legs.

 ''you almost done?''

''Yeah last one,''i say holding up the file .She puts out her hand and I  hand it to her ,she looks at it and gives it back to me.''I think I am done already actually I say reading over it.

''Alright well good night Y/n,''she said before leaving my office and going into her's .

   I put the file in a pile with the ret of files I have already finished.I get my bag and put on my sweater.I throw away the trash and pack up my things.I'm finally done and turn off the lights and shut the door and lock it.

''Hey,''said Fiona walking out of her office ready t go.

''Hey ,I saw that it was raining ,do may want a ride?''I asked ,normally I wasn't so bravely but she has always been nice to me and she made me safe when I was with her.

''Sure,''she said.

    we walked to the elevator she pushed the button to the garage floor .the elevator arrives fast and we get on.She lets me go first ,we were on the ninth floor so it was gonna take a while.I felt fiona looking at me ,so I turn to her .We make eye-contact.She steps closer and grabs me by my waist and pushes me against the elevator wall,she picks me up my my thighs and proceeds to kiss me roughly ,she reaches into my shirt and squeezed my tits making me moan,she pinches my nipples ,while kissing me on my neck  leaving hickeys I could she what she was doing by the reflection on the other side of the elevator wall.

   ''where here Y/n,''I realized that it was all just a daydream.

 ''Right yeah my cars over here,''we walk over to my car she said  that she could drive if i wanted to ,I let her drive .She opens the door for me ,she get sin on the other side and put  her seat belt on,and I put mine on.I rest my head on the window and watch the cars drvie past us.It starts to rain and I  look as the rain drops race to the bottom of the window.

''were here ,''she said tapping me on the shoulder .

''okay,''I say unblocking my seat belt.

''Y/n,you know It's late do you maybe wanna sleep here?''

''s-sure ,''I say trying to hide my smile.

  We get out of the car,and quickly run to her door,There was a porch so we weren't worried about getting wet.I looked at her as she opened the door ,she put her tongue on the side of her mouth struggling to open the door.She finally opens it.I didn't know if she liked me the way I like her but I take my chances.I pull her to my face and kiss her she kisses me back,she picks me put an shuts the door by kicking it,she squeezed my ass as she carried me into her bedroom,she laid me on the bed and took off her shirt,I take off mine.

''Are you sure?''

''Yes,''I say pulling her to me and kissing her she ,I pull her down on top of me.She starts to move her hands down my body.She pulls away and starts kissing down my body .She reaches my chest and takes off my bra,she throws it on the floor and begins to start kissing down until she reaches my the hem of my underwear,she looks up at me and I make eye-contact with her and nod my head .she takes them off and throws them to the side,she begins to lick my slit makingme moan,she begans to lick my clit i grab the pillow and squeezed i .I pull her p and began to kiss her ,she slides to fingers into my and pushes them in me slowly ,making me moan and bite my bottom lip.she starts kissing my lips.

  I turn her around and take off her bra ,her finger sare out of me so I put mine in her and start to thurts them into her ,I replace my fingers with my tongue after taking off her underwear.She grabs my hair and starts to pull it,wrapping it in between her fingers,she cumes and catches her breath and turns me over,he thrust her fingers into me making me moan she watches me as i turn into a mess,she makes me cum in a couple seconds.she lays beside me .

  we catch our breaths and look at eachother,she pulls the blanket over us and without saying a word we fall asleep .