Play With Me

I woke up due to the sun light that entered through the window.I turned around and tried to cuddle with my loving girlfriend Sofia,she was sound asleep I looked at her face and her features,her slit eyebrow,her nose ring,her distance freckles,and her pink soft lips that were apart from each other.I hugged her and put my head under her chin,her warm bodie close to mine,we fitted with each other like puzzle pieces. I could smell her faint perfume.I went back to sleep after being cuddle with her after little while.

   I woke up alone,no one was there,I sat up on my my elbows and looked around.The curtains were shut,and the bedroom door was shut.I got up and put on my jacket since it was a little cold in the room.I walked down stairs and saw Sofia eating in the kitchen table.

   ''good morning,''i said sitting in her lap she puts wraps her hands around my waist.

   ''Are you hungry?''

   ''yess.''

  ''Do you want me to make you something?''

  I pull her head closer to mine and whisper something in her ear.''I'm not hungry for food,i'm hungry for you ,''I say pulling away.

 She looks at me and smiles,she nodded her head and gave me a piece of melon in my mouth.I ched it and swallowed it.''you have to eat Y/N,''she said giving me another piece of fruit ,I covered my mouth .

''right,''I said swallowing the food left in my mouth and hugging her.she pats my back,i look at her and kiss her,she pulls me away and smiles.She finally picks me up and takes me into the room. 

''You need to get ready we are having lunch with my friends ,''she said looking for something to wear in the closet.

''I'm not in the mood,''i said getting p and hugging her from behind,''but you know what I am in the mood for.''

''When we get back sweetheart,''she got her clothes and started to change.

   I rolled my eyes and picked out my clothes.I picked out some casual clothes black jeans with a white turtleneck and a green sweater over it and some black docs.I picked out a small purse to put my things in.I let my hair loose and brushed my teeth and put some eyeliner on .After I was done I walked down stairs where I  Sofia already ready she was looking at her phone,she looked at me after I failed to whistle at her.She looked at me and smiled she swung her keys in her left hand  as she walked to me and grabbed my hand and we walked out .

  The car ride to the restaurant was filled with music and laughing at dumb jokes that she made,we saw a dumpster that was on fire even though it was about twelve in the morning.I looked over to Sofia and and felt like I was in a movie as the air runned its hands through my hair.

  we finally got to the restaurant,we parked and Sofia opened my eyes and gave me her hand to get out of the car,she shut the door then grabbed my hand.She opened the glass door,I entered an saw her friend's they waved at me I waved back.We went and at on the end chais we order.We talked about random things,I wasn't paying attention because I was eating.We left around three in the afternoon.Sofia opened my door and shut it,I waited for her to get in to put on my seat belt.She got in and we pulled out of the parking lot,we decided we need some groceries but we would get them later on since we were tried.

   We got to the apartment and took off our shoes at the entrance and put them on the shoe rack where the muddy shoes were supposed to go.I went up stairs and changed in to some shorts and a black t-shirt,Sofia came behind me and kissed my neck,she reached her hand to squeeze one of my tits making me moan  .I turned around and kissed her she picked up and laid  me on the bed,she pulled of her shirt and i pulled off mine she kissed down my stomach until she reached down to the hem of my shorts.She  pulled them off and start to take off her shorts .I pulled her down after she was down,she pulled off mine her underwear,she kissed my collarbone and got in between my legs putting her heat on mine and start rubbing them together I put my hands on her shoulders making us both moan she liked my tits and i harden my grip on her shoulders and probably even scrtched,we both cummed and she laid beside me ,seh pulled theblack over us.She hugged me from bhing and kissed my cheeck and we feel asleep.