Future king of Narnia

Y/n POV

We all gathered in the woods to discuss about the horn that the Narnians believe Caspian stole.
"Kill him!"
"Telmarine!"
"Liar!"
"Murderer!"
The Narnians shouted at Caspian. "All this horn proves they've stolen yet another thing from us!" One of them shouted. "We didn't steal anything!" Caspian defended himself. "Shall we list the things the Telmarines have taken?" Nikabrik asked.
"Our homes!"
"Our land!"
"Our freedom!"
"Our lives!"
"You stole Narnia!"
"You hold me accountable for all the crimes of my people?" Caspian queried. "Accountable..... and punishable." Nikabrik answered. "That is rich coming from you dwarf. Have you forgotten it was your people who fought alongside the White Witch?" Reepicheep reminded the dwarf. "And I'd gladly do it again, if it would rid us of these barbarians." Nikabrik answered the mouse. I had enough of these Narnians arguing about Caspian. It's time for me to speak up. "Then it's lucky it's not in your power to bring it back." I stated then everyone looked at me. "Or are you suggesting that we ask the boy to go against Aslan now? Some of you may have forgotten but I and the badgers remember well that Narnia was never right except when a son of Adam was king." I added. "He's a Telmarine! Why do we want him to be our king?!" One of the Narnians yelled. "Because I can help you!" Caspian spoke up. "It's a trick!" "At least hear him out!" I ordered. "Forgive me my Queen." The Narnia who yelled apologized. "Beyond this woods I am a prince. The Telmarine throne is rightfully mine. Help me claim it, and I can bring peace between us." Caspian finished his sentence. Glenstorm then walk up giving out words of wisdom; "It is true. The time is ripe. I watch the skies, for it is mine to watch as it is yours to remember, Queen Y/n. Tarva, the lord or victory, and Alambil, the lady of peace, have come together in the high heavens. And now here, a son of Adam has come forth to offer us back our freedom." A squirrel came up and asked Caspian; "Do you? I mean really?" "Two days ago. I didn't believe in the existence of talking animals or dwarves or centaurs. Yet here you are in strength and numbers that we Telmarines could never have imagined. Whether this horn is magical or not, it brought us together. And together, we have a chance to take back what's ours." Caspian responded. "If you will lead us, my son's and I will offer our swords." Glenstorm stated. "And we offer you our lives, unreservedly." Reepicheep added. "Miraz's army will not be far behind us, Caspian. If we are to be ready for them, we need to hurry to find soldiers and weapons. I'm sure they will be here soon." I announced.

I'm sorry for not updating 2 days ago😭😭 I was very busy. Here's chapter three. Sorry it's very short.

-Addison