A new friend of Narnia

Third POV

Your dress

Your dress

15 years has already passed since Y/n  had left Narnia and lived here in England. Life was tough trying to adapt to the new conditions. But now, she graduated as a writer.
Y/n has been happier since now she's with Peter. It has already been 8 years already since they got married. Today she is writing a book about her adventures with the Pevensies in Narnia when suddenly she heard some screaming. "I'm back I'm back! It's alright I'm fine!" Y/n went outside her office and was met with Peter and their 8 year old daughter; Carrie Pevensie. "What's wrong honey?" Y/m asked her. "Weren't you wondering where was I?" Carrie queried. Peter and
Y/n started at each other looking confused. "Come here! You won't believe what I just saw. I've been gone for hours." Carrie said as she grabbed Peter's hand and hers.

Carrie led them to her room and she entered her closet. "Mommy! Daddy! Here!" She exclaimed. Two of them followed her. When they reached the back, Peter and Y/n stumbled on some snow. They started looking around, "We're in Narnia." Peter told Y/n. "I guess Carrie is a new friend of Narnia like her dad." Y/n looked at him. Suddenly a snowball hit Peter's face. "Wake up dolly daydream!" Carrie yelled. Y/n giggled while Peter just rolled his eyes and grabbed a snowball and threw it on Carrie. "Snowball fight!" "Hey! Don't just leave me out!" Y/n chuckled as she yelled and joined in. "I love you mommy and daddy." Carrie said. "We love you too."

YASS FINALLY DONE WITH THE LAST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS STORY. BYE MY SHOOTING STARS!!!!!!

- Addison