Chapter 2: A Fresh Start

Warning:   This Story is not
spell-checked for grammatical errors...Read at your own risk...
_________________________________________

'Princess...Its your first day at college...Wake up..College nahi jaana he kya...!!'Her Pappa teased her.

Naira smiled at him,'Of course,Pappa..I will go get ready'
Naitik's smile faltered.
His Daughter,who got excited at the very small things could not even ounce up the strength to be cheerful and happy on such a special day.How he wished he could change this situation and bring his princess all the happiness she deserved.

Naitik got up,sighing,going to the kitchen.Seeing the kachoris,he quickly tried to hide it,not wanting Naira to be hurt.
'No need to hide it,Papa..I have come out of it.Your princess is not that weak.Today is my first day at college and I am going to have a fresh start.Aap apne princess ko kachori nahi khilaayenge kya....'

'Zaroor..Ye koi puchne wali baath hue..I am proud of you Princess..Tumne sab kuch bhulaakar ek nayi shuruaat karne jaa rahe ho.Good luck beta..I will drop you at school.'
'Its ok,Papa.I will go by train.It will be faster aur traffic bhi nahi hogi'
'Ok,Princess...But be careful..Bye beta'
'Bye Papa'

Mumbai was at its most rushing hour.
The honking of cars,vendors shouting their fares,traffic policemen trying their best to control the impatient rush of cars.

Anyone would think that Naira was used to it by now.
Afterall,2 years is a big deal..But for her,All of it was as new as her first day here.

Her Heart still longed for the tranquil Udaipur and its beauty...

In Mumbai Airport,not much far from where Naira was standing,a huge commotion could be seen.

Reporters swarmed by, as the biggest business tycoon Kartik Goenka emerged outside,surrounded by his hefty guards.

'Sir,Is it true that Goenka groups have taken over Imperial College and you will be teaching Business Management there.'

'Sir,is it true that you have
come to mumbai as a distraction from your grief of separation.'
Another reporter questioned.

Kartik,who had been ignoring the questions and walking
away from the crowd,
stopped and looked at the reporter.

If looks could kill,the reporter would surely have been buried 6 feet underneath by now.

'Kartik Goenka naam he mera...And vo sab se mujhe koi fark nahi padta.It meant nothing to me.'
He stated coldly.

Even while saying this,he could feel a painful twitch in his heart.

Ignoring the pleas of his heart and troubled soul that had been restless for the past 2 years,
he walked away from the crowd to his car.

He directly drove off to the hotel his mother had booked for him.

Reaching his hotel,he sat on the floor,resting his head on the foot of the bed,lost in his memories.

The room was dark,similar to his life.

All dark with no light to be found.His light had left him 2yrs ago.
He immediately dialed her number in his phone and waited for her to answer,
'I have reached,Maa.'

His mother had been his solace for these 2 yrs.
Both overwhelmed by grief had been each other's anchor to life...

Meanwhile Naira reached her university.
Standing in front of the high gates that lead to her dreams,
she promised herself that her past will not come in between her dreams and her present.

Enough of moping around...She is going to take her stand.
Taking a huge breath,she stepped into the campus..

Little did she know that destiny had something else stored for her...

_________________________________________
Heyy Guyzz..I am back again with another update..
Sorry for being late,but wasn't able to find time to write.I know this is a short update,but I would make up for it in the next update,making it long and if course the much awaited Kaira Milan is in the next update....

P.S.Do not forget to vote,comment,share and follow if this story is deserving.It really makes a lot of difference when u ppl share your support to me.Silent readers...Kuch to reham karo is bechari par...
😅😅

Hoping all are safe and sound....Signing off,
Yours truly,
Chocotreatz
😉😉