New Story Alert!!

Heyy Guyzz...I am coming up with two new stories...
One, from the 5 year leap,
And, Second, my very own first stand-alone ff, not based on the show...

I would love if you would support me and shower these two books also with as love as you have showered on my first books...Please do continue supporting me..Since, my classes would also be starting soon, there might be points when I would not be able to balance my both worlds, but please do be patient, for I will surely make up for it...
Love you Wamily...(My Wattpad Family..)

BROKEN LOVE

It is said that insecurities often cloud our rationality and we often in the dark do or say things that might hurt the people whom we love to the extent that they lose their trust in us

Kartik ke saath ye baar baar hua he....
Baar Baar wo Naira ko hurt karte...Kabhi Shubham ke death ke liye Naira ko blame karna,Kabhi kuch aur.
This time Kartik knew he had crossed the limits.He questioned her character,in the spur of moment,blinded by ego,insecurity,jealousy and what not....

'Tumhaare air Mihir ke beech kuch hua tho nahi hai na..'

That one sentence was enough to bring her happy world come crashing down like a pile of cards.Was their love built on such a weak foundation?Was it why again and again he questioned her loyalty and trust?

Will Naira be able to forget all this and give one more chance to Kartik?
Will their love survive if given a last chance??

The second book trailer would soon be released....
Please do share in your comments what you think about this story....