Chapter 1:Bitter Memories

2years....
It has been 2 years since that incident...
But abhi tak us dukh se bahar nahi aa paayi...abhi bhi puraani ghaav gehra he..Kya me sab kuch bhulakar ek naya shuruaat kar paau...

Glancing at the clock that read 3.10pm,Naira quickly wiped her tears.She had learnt to smile through her tears,be strong and stay happy in front of her father.But when she was alone,tears won't stop flowing.She closed her diary and switched off the lamp.Without making any noise in order not to wake up her Papa,she quickly slid into the warmth of the bed...
Warm but cold...
Happy but sad..
Safe but insecure...
Calm but disturbed...

Ganga maiyya...
What kind of time is this....Kartik,how could you do this to me...I know you are angry with me,but you didn't even listen to me for once and Ma...you who always stood by me and trusted me,you also didn't listen.Do you think I will do something like this purposely with Shubham...Wasn't he also like my brother....Kartik,tumne mujhe ek pal me paraya kar diya.....I wish I could erase this 2 terrible years of my life...
Naira felt like Darkness was consuming her, her past taunting her in her nightmares...

'Naira abhi chali jao yahaa se...'Kartik's face that showed pain of betrayal flashing before her eyes..
The next day flashed before her eyes vividly....
'I hate you....'Naira screamed tears streaming down her cheeks...
'I hate you too Naira...'Kartik answered immediately,the features of his face displaying cold and contempt...

Naira sat up,tears flooding her cheeks and eyes red...
Everything around her reminded her of her past..The walls of the house suffocating her..No..she can't do this...she can't go back to her shell again consumed by despair..She have to be strong..at least for her Papa and Family,who had stood by her for the past 2 years...

She is a born fighter..She is going to live her dream and pursue her studies...For her...For her Pappa....
_________________________________________
Heyy Guyzz..
This is a small trailer of the story I am planning to write...Soo....How do u like this??
Plss do lemme know in the comment section and pls do vote if u like it...
And feel free to suggest me ideas...In the journey of the completion of this story,hoping you ppl will support me and help me...

P.S. I will only be able to update the next part of the story after my exams are over...Will try in btw...

Till then.....Adieu...
Bonne journée..Namaskaar...Ma Salaam....😃😃