Chapter 6

Saturday, December 19th, 2020.

The past month had been exhilarating. Stolen moments within the hospital that were always stopped before they went too far, followed by nights spent in a room at the Archfield, or in her own room when Cristina was staying at the hospital - not that Cristina didn't know exactly what was going on. It seemed she was the only other person who was aware of what was going on.

She knocked gently on the door to his office. Most of their colleagues were now at the party itself or busy with patients, so the hallway of offices was empty and clear of anyone. She heard his voice from within telling her to come in, not realising it was her at the door. He wasn't expecting her to be there, and she would never normally do something like this, not in the hospital. Even if there weren't that many people around, someone could still catch them if it were emergent enough.

"Hey," she said in a soft voice, walking into his office, dressed and ready to make her way to the Christmas party.

"Meredith," he breathed out softly, slightly speechless as she closed and locked the door behind herself, his eyes running over the dress she wore that clung to her body.

"You're still here?" she asked, aware of his attention on her and biting her lip gently as she moved toward his desk.

"I just had a few things to finish up. I was told you were still about, that you might not go... I can see you're dressed to go though," he spoke in a low voice, standing up from behind his desk and walking around to meet her in the middle of the room.

"You look stunning, " he commented, his fingers caressing the side of her face before resting his hand on her hip, his lips leaning toward hers.

"I only bought this dress so you could take it off," she murmured softly as her hand cupped his cheek and she pressed her lips against his.

Her body pressed up against his as her fingers slid through his hair and his arms wrapped around her waist. He moved her backwards until they fell together on the couch, Meredith beneath him and his hips pressing down against hers as the kiss deepened, her moans vibrating on his lips.

"We don't have long," he murmured against her lips as his hands worked to push up her dress, his fingers grazing her inner thighs up to her already soaked pussy, groaning softly in obvious sexual frustration, "Always so ready for me, baby,"

Her back arched as his lips attacked her neck with kisses, nips and sucks on her soft skin while he teased her with his fingers, a soft murmur escaped her lips between moans, "No time to tease."

He smirked against her skin before lowering his lips to the accentuated outline of her cleavage, the tip of his tongue tracing the outline of the dress along her skin as he slid two fingers inside her, eliciting a soft gasp from her.

"I need to taste every inch of you, dammit," he murmured against her skin.

"Please," she whimpered softly, her hips moving up against his hand as his fingers thrust faster inside her, his thumb rubbing against her clit. She could feel the tightening of her core as her climax built up, waves of pleasuring rushing through her with each quick movement.

"Come for me baby," he murmured, using his free hand to grip at her breast over the silk of the dress, curling his fingers inside her now against the spot he knew all so well.

He moved his hand over her mouth as she moaned out loud, muffling the sound as she rode out her orgasm. Her come spilled over his fingers and down his wrist and he ducked his head to slide his tongue over her, tasting her, keeping his hand over her mouth.

Just as he moved his lips back to hers, letting her taste herself on him, his phone started to ring but he slid it out of his pocket and declined the call. He kept his attention on Meredith as he hiked up her dress over her hips and slid off her panties, throwing the phone, now on silent, to the floor.