Chapter 10

Sunday, April 11th, 2021 AM.

Having received his message to meet, she slipped into the on-call room as inconspicuous as possible. As soon as the door shut, she felt his presence close behind her, his arm sliding around her waist to her front as his lips lowered to her ear with a whisper, "You made it."

"When my boss calls, I come running," she said with a smirk, leaning back against him. He chuckled softly as she turned to face him, and he backed her up against the door, pressing a few short kisses to her lips.

"You think you're funny, hm?" he murmured before stepping back, sliding his hand into hers to pull her onto the bed with him. He sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her into his lap so that she was straddling him. His hands moved up the back of her top, his nails grazing her skin slightly and eliciting a soft moan from her lips.

"I think I'm hilarious," she said with a playful pout, threading her fingers through his hair, knowing how much he hated his hair being touched.

"You're definitely brave," he narrowed his eyes at her as he moved his hands to her hips, pulling her closer against him.

"I can't help myself," she said with a mischievous grin, tightening her grip in his hair as he pressed kisses to her neck.

He murmured softly against her skin, "I like it when you do it, though. God, I've missed you."

"You could've taken me with you," she mused as her head tilted back to give him a better angle of her neck, her fingers still tangled in his once perfectly styled hair.

"Next time, baby," he murmured and gently sucked against the hollow of her neck, urging on the heat rising inside her as each touch turned her on even more, "Didn't you miss me?"

A slight squeal left her lips as he suddenly moved her on to her back, moving over her, between her legs as he started to impatiently pull her pants off along with her panties. A wicked grin spread across her lips as their eyes met, ready to tease him, push him further, "Not really, I had someone else see to my needs."

She could see the jealous rage in his eyes as she spoke, a soft growl escaping him and he murmured as his lips found her inner thigh, "Don't tease, Meredith. I know that no one makes you feel as good as I make you feel."

The sensation of his lips on her skin and his warmth breath brushing over her sent soft moans out of her, her head tilting back against the pillow and she closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure it gave her as she spoke breathlessly, still teasing, "Maybe I met someone new, someone who gives it to me twice as hard as you do."

His tongue found her soft spot, flicking the tip against her a few times before gently nipping her where she was most sensitive, enticing a loud moan out of her with a small jut of her hips against his mouth. She could feel him smirking against her at her reaction, "Oh, really? Does he make you wet like this?"

With his words, he slid one finger between her wet folds, pushing it inside her in an agonisingly slow motion. He added a second finger when she didn't respond, engulfed with the pleasure of feeling his expert fingers inside her, slightly curled as they pushed in and out of her. His tongue continued to flicker against her as he pleasured her with his fingers and he spoke again, "Does he know exactly where to touch you to make you scream?"

Before she could quip back a response, his fingers twisted inside her, putting pressure against her g- spot, and making her moan out loud in pleasure. As though he had only just realised the need for her to not be screaming his name, which would probably happen soon if he carried on the way he was going, his lips move back to hers to quieten her with a soft chuckle, keeping his fingers inside her with quick movements, her hips moving against his hand.