↪twenty two

y/n's pov

“i can'y believe how your aunt just pushed me away when you woke up”. he chuckled and smiled.. “you know she can be soo protective all the time”.

“wait what should we do next?”.

“i want to go somewherr”.

a few hours later

“i-it's my dad's grave”. i stare at his grave for a second.. since he tried to take me i never went here ever again..

“forgiveness.. take that burden in your heart.. that pain y/n.. it's consuming you”.

“how taehyung? how can you say that? because you forgive jimin that easy? how can i forgive someone who can't even apologize to me-- im sorry taehyung but i can't do this”.

y/n..”. that voice

“dad?”.

“my little girl has grown up..”. i didn't know why i was crying.. maybe because i can talk to my dad again? or maybe because i found out that he's here all along.

“im sorry for not being by your side.. i was here all along bit i can't face you”.

“dad..”.

“i met taehyung a week before he wakes up.. i told him that i would like to apologize to you so that finally i could go somewhere peaceful..”.

“taehyung.. how?”.

“im so sorry for everything.. for leaving you and your mom all alone.. for not being there when you needed me the most and for trying to take you away.. you are the bravest girl out there”.

“im sorry dad for hating you..”.

“it's alright y/n.. i deserve it..”.

“thank you dad.. please rest now.. i know we both hurt each other but just so you know-- mom's cooking is really bad”.we both laughed and taehyung looks at us.. he seemed very happy of what happens.. both us forgave those people who caused us harm..

“thank you dad... goodbye”. and there goes my years of pain in my heart is now gone because of taehyung..