↪twenty three

y/n's pov

“so where else should we be?”.

“let's watch a movie, go to a salon, go shopping, go to library, watch the stars and let's go for a drive all over seoul and ohh we should eat lots of foo-”.

“wow.. you planned it so well”.

“i want to do all things with you y/n i don't want to waste any time..”. but we got all the time we want aren't we?

“let's go watch a movie!”. taehyung bought the tickets while i'm assigned to snacks.. “let's go?”.

as soon as the movie starts taehyung's eyes was glued to the screen but he never forgets to hold my hands and make me feel comfortable. “if we got tired we should find a hotel and continue tomorrow”.

there's a strange feeling lingers around me.. is taehyung really okay? “are you keeping something to me?”. the movie ends but he never said anything instead we went to a salon.

“i watched all of it on a movie.. and girls like to be relax so let's go?”. we both had manicure and pedicure.. taehyung chose the colors for me and we even got a haircut and for me.. it's the most sweetest thing he does.. he really cares about what i feel.

“so what should we do next taehyung?”. we went to all the places he wants and finally after we got tired of all of it.. we went for a drive to see the stars.

taehyung stops and went out to put a blanket for us to sit on. “come here y/n”. we're on the top that's why we can see the building below and the stars above us. “i can't believe that  i had the chance to do all these things with you”. there's no one here and we're the only ones who stays here.

“me too”.

“i love you y/n..”

“i love you taehyung..”. taehyung leans on me and kissed me fully, i can feel his hands on my waist.. he's guiding me to lay down on the blanket. “you're the most beautiful girl that i have ever met”. i smiled to him.. and he does the same thing.

if this is all a dream i wished i never wake up..