↪three

“y/n!! are you ready?”. he smiled as he pulled me towards him, we can see everything around us.. the sky, the night and those shining stars..

“i wished.. i wish to be with you like this y/n..”. i smiled as i gave him a pecked on his lips.

“y/n... y/n..”. suddenly everything went dark, he is nowhere be found..

“goodbye y/n.. goodbye”.

-

“no.. please”. i groaned when my back lands on the floor, it's the same dream again.. a guy whom i don't even know, his name or his face, but i can feel the feelings i felt in the dreams.. it feels so real.

it's been a week since i rented this place out, i learned a lot from the ghost here, he's the owner of this house before he died.. unlucky him..

i tried to ignore his presence but he's just a pain on the butt, he's here beside me all the time.

“are you up y/n?”. again with this ghost, i guess i need to find another place to stay with, i can't live here any longer.

“you know y/n i never actually spoke to everyone ever since i died, my aunt visits me here a lot but i can't speak to her because im always sad on how.. i die”. he kept on bothering me until i went to the bathroom to strip myself off of my clothes.

“don't worry y/n i just want to talk to you and besides i don't want to stare at you while you're taking a bath even if i know that you can't see me”. his voice is so deep but not in a way that he'll scare me.

“I'll just sit here in front of the curtains and let you take a bath.. i swear”. he did what he said, i opened the shower to relax myself closing my eyes as the warm water envelopes my body.

i open my eyes to check if the ghost is still there but then suddenly he's not in the front of the curtain anymore.. i can see dead people, and i can see him staring at me while taking a bath... “did you just looked at my eyes?”.

“get out of my bathroom you stupid pervert ghost!”. i took my towel to wrap it around my body, fuck this is the first time i was this exposed to someone.

you can see me! oh my god y/n can you really see me??????”.

oh fuck, im screwed.