↪nineteen

y/n's pov

“did you remember me taehyung?”.

“yes.. i thought that it's all a dream but you.. you really know me and it's all blurry as if im just imagining things”.

“taehyung.. i really missed you”. taehyung smiled at me, i let him enter the house to prepare some tea. “y/n.. please don't move out”. he might've seen all the boxes..

“i can't and besides.. it's your house after all”. taehyung sat on the couch and smiled at me “the  let's live together y/n.. like what we did for months”.

“w-what?! uhm..”.

“besides i am currently looking for a roommate right now.. and i think that—”.

“o..okay”. i was putting a sugar on the when i felt him hugging me behind.

“i think we need to continue what happened that day when you storm out of the house”. his voice deepens, i can even feel him breathe on my neck.

“w-what are you talking about--”. i tried to face him and i end up being cornered into the table with his hands in my side. “i think i heard it clear when you told me that you'll like me even if im a ghost..”.

“y/n.. i'm not a ghost anymore.. so maybe we should talk about how you feel”. my heart starts to beat so fast, my cheeks is tinted with a blush and i can't even move because of how close he is. “f-fine--”.

“crap that roommate thing y/n, being dead feel sucks and i don't want to be on a verge of death and not telling you how i feel”.

“i like you y/n and i want you to be my girlfriend.. i want to spend more time with you.. now that im alive”. i don't know what pushes me to cry.. but what he said automatically triggers my tears to fall.. “you dummy, as if i could resist you”.

after waiting for so long..

after blaming myself from everything..

finally i can embrace your warmth and be with you..

i can finally be happy again.

“i love you y/n”.

“i love you too taehyung”.