↪fourteen 2

*for clarification, all of these are kth memories and maybe explanations of what happened to kth, you and jimin :>

*(#) before his return - means that the days before he return and meet you.

*thanks for reading this boring book lol

the day he vanished
7 days before his return

kim taehyung's pov

“kim taehyung kid? are you up?”. i heard these voices that i never heard before.. my visions are blurred, i can't move and even speak. a man wearing white with a mask looks at me.

“can you hear me kid? you're in a com#### for 2 y####”. i can't understand what he's saying, i don't even know who he is.

is this the heavens?

“please contact his #### and tell her that taehyung is showing signs of su######”. i tried my best to understand him but i can't, it's the first time in 2 years that i've felt something.

i felt something in my chest as if i'm alive.. as if i didn't die..

6 days before his return

“taehyung honey, i missed you so much please wake up”. w-wake up? am i dreaming? i-is that my aunt?

“please contact his aunt and tell her that taehyung is showing signs of su######”. so they called her out for what? am i really dead?

“please tell me what happened.. please, am i alive?!”. i tried to speak but i can't move. “please wake up honey, y/n remembered you taehyung”.

i can't.. i can't move.

4 days before his return

“you know what tata? you don't belong here! you are not our friend!”. jimin pushed me hard that i stumbled on my feet. “hey jimin that's bad don't do that to tata!”.

“he's not our friend y/n, he don't deserve to be one of us he doesn't have a mother!”. i stood up but jimin saw the car on the road and pushed me once again. my head hits the road but then y/n ran towards me to help me.

“you know what? you deserve to die”. i pushed y/n to save her.. i lost some of the memories after the incident and y/n developed some traumas too.

my aunt and i left the town after that.. and i started to think of a ways to go back for y/n.

2 days before his return

“jungkook, go outside and watch. yoongi hyung and i will do the job”. i remembered hearing voices, my aunt crying because of the gum that jimin placed on her head and his other friend yoongi checking each room for money.

i saw him, and he knew me. he didn't let me talk to him and shot me.. he killed me.

the day of his return

“he killed me twice y/n.. he did it”. y/n cried so hard and all i did was to look at her.

i can't tell you that i'm alive y/n, i need to keep you safe from him this time.