↪one

kim taehyung's pov

i've been dead for a while now, days? weeks? years? the only thing that i know is that.. im dead and i can't leave this place. i stayed here for a very long time, protecting it for anyone who wanted to take something away from it.

no one ever dared to rent my house because of how it looks like, when my aunt visits this house she often cry as she remembered how those three men killed me, stabbing me to death.

it was horrible, but i don't need to care enough, im dead nothing will change even if they caught those criminals.

i don't know why am i still here, it bored me out to death and literally im dead. but maybe there's something i needed to do in order to cross the other side of the world.

“come on jimin, if there's anything wrong I'll call you asap”.

there is someone entering my house, must be the girl that my aunt was talking about, i waited for her to open the door and i'll greet her.

“i don't want to live there while having a view of ghost having sex at night”.

ghost? does it mean she can see ghost?

“i'm hanging up”.

she sighed as she pull her bag inside, i smiled at her and wave my hands. “hi i know you can't see me but welcome to my house”. she looks at me like i really existed.

wait, is it really true that she can ghost?