↪fourteen

y/n's pov

“taehyung?”. it's weird..

“taehyung where are you?”. after that day i never had a chance to see him, he vanished into thin air and maybe i'm the reason why. “please tae, just talk to me”. maybe he already crossed the other world? no.. i didn't had the chance to give him justice.

days have passed.. and i tried living my life like how i lived before he came, i focused myself on my work to forget what happened. but i can't help not to blame myself for everything. it's raining outside and i just.. i missed talking to him.

the heavens are roaring as if someone is being punished up above, i'm scared and alone.. is this what you've felt for all these years tae? alone and cold?

“taehyung.. i want to see you”. i closed my eyes and felt my body lightened.. as soon as i opened my eyes i heard him.. his voice, am i dreaming?

“y/n? y/n?”.

“taehyung? oh my god taehyung where have you been? im scared that you're already gone and.. and..”. taehyung smiled to me as he placed his hands on top of mine.

“wait how did you do that?”. i can feel him.. i can feel his hands touching mine. “after that day y/n i felt like im on a dream.. i saw you as a kid.. i saw a car and i saved you”.

“h-how?”.

“i don't know y/n.. i had these memories came crashing into my mind and i.. i saw who killed me”.

“it's not jimin right?”.

“he killed me y/n..”.

“no taehyung he didn't.. he can't do that—he's not like that”.

“maybe he is y/n.. he pushed me before into the car and i saw him.. he pushed me and i saved you”.

“no.. no.. taehyung, please tell me the truth”. and that's how everything started to fall apart.. i never knew that knowing who killed him will lead to making that same mistake that i shouldn't have done before.