finale

y/n's pov

fuckkk ahh my head hurts so much.. maybe i spent so much time in watching animes.. “Y/N! I AM KIM TAEHYUNG! AND THIS IS PARK JIMIN! IT'S NICE MEETING YOU”. i was taken absck by the energy thag he possessed.. both of them are so cute together..

“are you guys gay?”. taehyung shooked his head and smiled at me.. “actually we want to be your friend!”. i sighed to both of them.. maybe they need an answer to the math problem yesterday.

“do your own homework will you?”. taehyung laughs and handed me his notebook and saw that he's done. “so what do you want from me?”.

“i think you're a part of my past life”. taehyung said and i chuckled.. past life? what is he a kid?

“i think we should continue where we left of.. y/n”. taehyung smiled again at me and leans over.. i can smell him.

i felt my heart starts to pound real fast.. “let's not waste any time now and.. y/n! i am asking you out on a date! i want you to be my girlfriend”. the whole class cheers for us but i am left dumbfounded.

“no”..

“wh-at? why?”.

“we just met taehyung”.

“then we should be friends first and date---”.

“no”.

“come on.. just marry me y/n..”.

“no”.

“aghhh this is so frustrating!!!!”. he's so cute.. kim taehyung we really did meet at my next life huh..

end-