↪seven

y/n's pov

“jimin.. do you remember the kid that we used to play with?”. his face turns pale, as he looks at me with the same expression that he gave me whenever he does something wrong.

“oh.. yes”. i bit my lips still staring to his bothered look. “what happened to him?”. jimin doesn't move a thing nor says a thing, he just gave me a cold stare me.. weird

“don't you remember y/n? his aunt brought him to states and we loss our contacts..”. a sighed escaped into my mouth, it's a relieved.

“but we are the reason why he got into an accident right?”. jimin place his hand on the top of mine rubbing the side of my palm.

“no.. just like what you said it was an accident and we're young back then so it's not our fault”. but why do i feel like it's really our fault?

“i got to go.. just call me when you need anything okay?”. i stood up and started walking out of the coffee shop, i stopped when i realized i left my keys on the table but when i looked at jimin.. it's not the same jimin that i know.. his face, his expression.. it looks like he wanted to kill someone.

i walk towards him but i stopped my tracks when the cup of coffee on his hands suddenly shattered.. “jimin? y-you're bleeding”. he looks at his hands with no expression at all, jimin stood up to walk away but i hold his hands to stop him.

“park jimin!”. what's happening to you?

“i'm tired y/n.. i'm just tired, don't worry about me i'll be fine”. jimin pulled his hands leaving me shooked up.

park jimin.. what in the hell happened to you?